~|Meifwa!LevinXReader|~

Requested By: Nalo-San

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I ran like there was no tomorrow, not able to stop once and take a break. The more I ran, the more I became lost in the forest, my breathing becoming heavier by the minute. I walked on rocks, sticks, dead leaves, anything you would find on the forest floor. I was running away from some wolves I had encountered and had lost my mommy and daddy in the process. My feet were in pain, but I never came to a halt. My sight soon focused on a near cliff, causing me to stop running. I was breathing at inhuman speeds, trying to calm myself down. The footsteps behind me had stopped, causing me to look towards the wolves who had attacked me.

Out of fear, I accidentally fell on my bottom, my body close to the cliff. They soon started to walk towards me, grasping my tail for comfort, but yelped in pain. The monsters had already got to me, my form covered in scratches and bite marks. The closer they got, the more I went backwards and before I knew it, I fell into the freezing water. No matter how much I tried to swim up into the surface, I was met with more water as it pulled me down. My sight soon became blurry, not able to stay awake much longer. I moved my hands a couple of times, but couldn't push myself up. My eyes completely closed, my conscience slowly fading away.

~Time Skip~

I violently coughed up all the water I had swallowed out of me, able to breath once more. My vision was still blurry, but I could tell I was somewhere with living beings as they surrounded me. They talked amongst themselves, not able to understand what they were saying. I could feel my body being lifted into the air as it was taken to somewhere else. However, I fell into another deep slumber, the presences around me fading.

~???'s POV~

"Is she going to be alright?", I asked, wondering if the strange cat like girl was ok. My caretaker, Zoey smiled, kneeling down to eye level with me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"She's going to be ok.", I smiled, happy she was in good hands. However, I wanted to make sure she really was ok as I followed the others who were carrying her. I sneakily walked behind them, able to hear what they were saying.

"What is she?"

"I think she's a Meif'wa.", What's a Meifwa?

"Aren't those rare to spot?"

"Not if you live in Tu'la.", they then took the small girl into a room as I followed behind them. They placed the Meifwa on the hospital bed and started to tend to her injuries. Sadly, I was found before I knew it, making me kind of sad.

"If you wanted to help Levin, you should've just asked.", I bit my lip, not sure if I was allowed.

"But, Zoey told me not to get involved."

"I'm sure you can just change her bandages or something like that. You know, nothing dangerous that might get you hurt. Plus, you're 8 years old now, you're a big boy.", I smiled, happy one of the Yggdrasil fairies agreed with me. I nodded, making them smile.

"That's our Levin! Come on, you can start by putting some antiseptic on her wounds.", I grinned, happy I was able to help the mysterious girl get better.

~3 days later~

I wrapped a new bandage around her almost healed wound. I wiped my forehead, tired from wrapping the other injuries she had. I sat down in a nearby a chair with a smile.

"I've been doing this for sometime now and never realized it was hard." My eyes then trailed up the Meifwa, looking at her messy (H/C) hair. I chuckled, not realizing how cute she looked, but blushed afterwards. I shook my head to move aside the unwanted thoughts. However, I caught a glimpse of her waking up, making my eyes widen. She slowly lifted herself up, her ears twitching slightly. She opened her (E/C) eyes, looking around the room she was in. Her eyes then landed on me, making me stare at her.