Intro

Earth 1 – Central City

"Barry you gotta let me go!" I yell out as the void wraps itself around me, pulling me inside its vast emptiness.

"No, I'm not gonna lose you too. You don't have to do this; we'll find another way. Please just give me your hand!" Barry pleads as he fights against the powerful whipping winds.

"Please, don't tell Ollie." I say as tears fill my eyes.

"(Name), come on; don't do this!" Barry yells out as he runs faster his yellow lightning flashing around him as he pushes back against the forceful void winds. I could tell he was getting tired and the cosmic forces the void was putting off was wearing him out. It wouldn't be too much longer until it would consume him as well as me.

"Barry, let me go." I say softly a sad smile covering my lips. Barry's eyes widen as they meet mine sensing my pained resolve. "Keep them safe Allen."

"(Name) no!" He yells out in agony as I release the light within me causing the void to disappear along with me inside it.

"What just happened?" Barry hears his friend Cisco ask over the comms shock filling his voice. "Where's (Name)?"

"And where's the Void?" Caitlin asks making Barry fill with a sense of regret.

"She's gone." Barry answers as he stares at the spot where the Void had been moments ago. "The Void, it took her."

"There was no other way Barry." Joe says as he tries to comfort his adopted son. "(Name)... She did what she had to do."

"Joe's right Barry, (Name) was the only one who could close the void." Wells adds making Barry's anger rise.

"There had to be another way. There's always another way." Barry claims his heart racing.

"I'm sorry Barry," Joe says comfortingly as he tries to lessen Barry's guilt. "I know how much you cared about her."

"It's fine Joe, I just need a minute." Barry says distraught that he was unable to protect his friend. The look in her eyes had been clear and it ate at him like a parasite. Reaching up he grasps the sides of his head as his mind starts to race. What were they supposed to do now? Was there any way to save (name); and what was he going to tell Oliver?