Chapter 2

All Rights Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We talked for what seemed like hours. He's 23. He moved here almost a year ago with his parents. He moved out about 6 months ago and is loving being on his own. He is a business major. If he said anything else I didn't listen. I was to busy daydreaming about him grabbing and kissing me.

"Well I have to go. It was nice to get to know you Dawn" he said with a smile.

"It was nice as well" I said with a flirty undertone.

"Soo can we exchange numbers. I would like to know what you are doing later on tonight"

I can't believe he just asked for my number! I'm super excited.

"Sure, and most likely nothing."

He takes my number and says

"Well we will have to just change that won't we" He said as he winked at me.

I just grinned. We said our goodbyes and walked to our cars. He got into a black Mercedes SLK. I have always wanted one! They are sooo beautiful. I got into my car and screamed! I can't believe I got his number AHHH!

Brians P.O.V

I was walking down to where my car was parked when I saw her. She was in the car at the stop light. I knew it was her! I felt it in my body. It was something i don't know. I have to call Heather.

"Hello" Heather said sounding as if she was sleep.

"Heather I think I saw her. I think she is the girl in my dreams" I say.

"Well go check her out get to know her better." she said as if she was mad.

"How the hell am I going to do that. Who says that I will ever see her again.".

"Well Brian what do you want me to do?? Cast a spell." .

"Yes that is what I want you to do. Your a witch and you can do everything!" .

"You must have lost your mind. Yes I can do everything, but I can't do that. If you see her again then its fate if you don't then oh well"

I let out a huge sigh before saying

"Ok".

"Now if you call and wake me up again I will put a spell on you that you really won't like. Now goodbye!".

I hung up the phone and laughed a little. I walked to where my car was parked and got in. I drove to the diner and parked. Walked inside and who did I see. It was her. She was scuffing down eggs. It was so cute. She looked at me and dropped her fork. I laughed a little.

I walked over to her and we started talking. As she talked all I could think about was how good she smelled. I've never smelled a human that smell like she did. It was sweet. The vain on the side of her neck would move everytime she would say work. Mmmm I want to kiss her.

We talked so long If I hadn't looked at my phone and realized it was 3 then I wouldn't have left in time to fed.

"Well I have to go. It was nice to get to know you Dawn" I said.

"It was nice as well" she said as she sounded sexy.

I didn't know if I should ask but what the hell

"Soo can we exchange numbers I would like to know what you are doing later on tonight".

"Sure, and most likely nothing." she said. I want to see her again.

"Well we will have to just change that won't we" she looked as if she was going to melt. We said goodbyes and walked on to our cars.

She got into her car and screamed. With my enhanced senses I can hear everything. Now its off  to feed. Its getting dark so Its the perfect time for animals to come out.

I rode into the woods thinking about her. She is beautiful...