Chapter 8

I'm sorry that I'm uploading late I had to have my treatment done yesterday. I will put this in my profile bc I forgot to tell you guys. I have Crohns Disease & Ulcerative Colitis. They gave me a lot of premeds and I am still out of my mind! So I've been in and out if it all day. Then to top it all my brother and I got into a fist fight yesterday!!! Uhhh he better be glad he is my brother!!! This chapter might be short.. But I say that all of the time lol! I'll really try this time!!! This may get a little um naughty (whenever I think of that word I think of the cat that is on courage the cowardly dog!) lol. So don't be around anyone that you don't want them to know your reading this part! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

In my dream I could smell bacon, so I open my eyes to see my baby cooking for me! Eggs, bacon, toast, coffee and apple juice. Yes I still drink apple juice! I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his perfect body! He is only wearing his boxer briefs. He had just taken a shower because his hair was still wet and he smelled of peaches. I bought him that bath soap months ago and he's now just using it!! I don't care it smells good. I slide my hands across his beautiful body! I slowly slide my hands down his pants when he grabs my hands and turns around. "Now now what do we have here? A thief trying to take a peak. Hmm I wonder what the punishment should be??" He lean in while kissing my ear. I let out a moan/giggle. It tickled yet it felt good at the same time! "I think a spanking is in order!" He takes a chair and leans me over it. He walks up behind me and press against me. "You've been a bad girl!" he starts to spank me and all I could do is laugh! "Baby stop I have to pee!! Ima pee on myself" I try to squrm out of his grip but it doesn't work. I keep laughing and tell him to stop but he wouldn't. Then I smell something. Its the bacon! "Baby the bacon!!" He runs over to the pan. Thank god he made it in time! It was almost burnt. "Now see this is what happens when you decide to spank your girlfriend!" I say while walking to the bathroom! I was walking/twisting because I was really about to pee on myself. He laughs at me! How dare he laugh at me! Don't worry I will get him back!

I finish eating and walk to the couch. The blanket was still there from last night. I take it and throw it across my legs. He took my dishes and started washing them. His butt was in the view of my face. It was so beautiful! I wanted to go over and spank it! "Stop looking at my butt" He says while still washing dishes. "No one is looking at your stinky butt!" I laugh and grab the remote. Before I could turn on the tv he was in front of it with his hands crossed. He looks at me and growled a little. I laughed and rolled my eyes. He snatches the remote out of my hand. "Don't snatch from me" I say while turning around. He whispers in my ear "You can snatch this from me". I look up and he has taken off his boxer briefs. You know I have felt him through his pants, but I've never seen him! He was big! He was fully hard! Shivers went through me! " Now your just staring. Thats rude" He starts to rub him. Oh my I really want him.

I slowly move my hand towards his happiness. He grins when I touch him. I slowly slide my hands up and down him. A moan began to form in his throat. He closed his eyes and stumbled back. He grabbed my hand before he could come. He ran into the bathroom and let out this loud moan. It was so loud and powerful that the walls shook. I guess I still got it. He walked out he had put on some shorts. He looked like he felt really good. He walked and sat on the couch. I leaned back and layers my head in his lap. He looked really sexy.