Chapter 29

Enjoy my lovely stink heads!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A week later)

"Babe we have to go and find some food. You haven't eaten! And I wouldn't mind some human food!"

What is wrong with me. I have been craving more and more human food than blood.

"I'm coming ok! Just let me go pee."

"Your always having to pee!"

"Well why don't you have a baby pushing on your bladder! Then you can talk to someone about peeing!"

How dare he! It's his fault in peeing like a damn race horse!

I go pee and then walk back out. "I'm ready."

We walked down stairs and left.

"Is your brother coming with us?"

"No he is spending the day with May and her folks"

"Oh ok. Well what do you want to eat."

"I really want some Mexican. I want something fried from there! Ooo maybe some Chinese! Crab Ragoons! Can we have both?"

"Yes. Where do you want to sit down at?"

"The waterfront. I want to watch the sun set."

"Alright. There are both places down the boardwalk."

"Ok. Then maybe afterwards we can go see a movie. Think Like A Man maybe."

"Whatever my baby mama wants!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Why? You are the mother of my child!"

"So. It makes me feel like I'm some one night stand that got knocked up."

"Well your not. Yea it took one night. Maybe even that morning! But I won't say it ever again! I promise. And I'm sorry for saying it!"

"Your a pervert! And I accept you apology."

"You know you love my pervertness. That's what got you 5 months pregnant."

"Again NASTY!"

He laughed and we drove off

..............

"I'm so sorry."

I held her hair back while she threw up

"It's ok. Your pregnant."

"It was that damn popcorn! I am NEVER getting popcorn from the movies ever again in my life!"

"I don't think it was the popcorn..."

"Then what was it!"

"Um maybe it was the raw seafood you ate. Or it was the 30 soft tacos. Or maybe the milk and coke that you drunk."

"Ok maybe your right! But it tasted sooo good!

"I know. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes."

We got up and started walking towards the car.

"You stupid bitch! You sent me to jail!"

I turn around. It's not other than Lisa! She looks terrible! There are holes in her face. She looks gray! Whatever Heather put on her works wonders! I have to remember to give her the biggest hug on earth!