Try to understand

Annalie entered a very peculiar house, everything was out of place, yet, it seemed so welcoming.

"Adam?" said Annalie "Do you clean up around here?"

Adam just stuck out his tongue out at her. *He's so cute!* Thought Annalie.

               A quick smile came upon her lips, but was quick to dissapear. Adam turned to her, and he knew what was wrong. She was homesick. He quickly tried to think of something to make her happy. He remembered something, he smirked.

"Hey Annalie, wanna come up to the roof with me?" 

Annalie knew he was up to something, but heck! The guy had just saved her life! She agreed.

________________________________________________________________________________

When they got to the roof, Adam asked her to sit on the roof's edge, Annalie wasn't happy about that, but yet again, she agreed.

She turned to the sky.

           She was in shock. In front of her was a beautiful crimson sky, with lots of yellows, oranges and pinks that flowed through the trees, swam through rivers, and filled her eyes. A giant lake that was filled with swans, had two amazing turquiose mountains on each side, which melted into beautiful blue plains. And surrounding the back of the house was a small field of flowers of hundreds of different tones of colors.

          Annalie couldn't believe the wonderful view she was seeing. She turned to see Adam, who smiled warmly and looked very happy. 

"You live with this view everyday?"She said with a hint of innocent jeaulosy.

        A bit of happiness went out of his eyes, replaced sadness. His smiled softened a little.

"No, I barely get this once a month. You're lucky to see this, we both are."

"Why?"

"Remember the flowers and rabbit from before? Well the-" 

"I never told you about the rabbit." She interrupted.

        Adam turned away, but not before she saw his eyes fill with anger. *What? She thought, I have never seen someone get so angry so fast.*

Adam stood up. The colors were rapidly turning from the sea of colors, to darker and colder tones.

"We should go back in, it's time for you to sleep.", he said.

"Answer me! How do you know about the rabbit!?" she was scared about how high her tone of voice had gone, but she didn't care. She was suspicious of him, this didn't make sense.

He rappidly walked down the stairs, soon he dissapeared downstairs. She ran after him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"TELL ME! HOW DO YOU KNOW?" she shouted when she found him.

"I had just... heard of him before." he said.

She knew he was lying. She could see it in his eyes.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HUH? CAN I EVEN TRUST YOU?!" she didn't mean the last part, but she was boiling in anger, she didn't back down.

Adam took a step to her. He looked angrier than her, he looked sad, dissapionted, and he looked as if he was about to explode. 

He did.

"SO WHAT IF I KNOW HUH? MAYBE I WAS WATCHING YOU BEFORE! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? IS IT BAD THAT I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" he shouted.

He was done with her.

            He started walking towards her, with an expression that could send chills down anyone's back. Annalie started walking backwards until she hit the wall. She was so scared.

"YOU AREN'T GONNA SHOUT BACK? HA! I THOUGHT YOU HAD WITS!" he was beyond crazy know.

           He tried to punch her, but she dodged. She ran to the other side of the room. Adam was furious, but he just kept punching the wall until his fists bled, making holes in the wall. At last, he kneeled in front of the wall and placed his head against the wall. He seemed to have calmed down. He started crying, but tried to hide it.

"Your room is on the right isle, the first door. Go" he muttered.

Annalie ran to her room, colapsed on her bed, and cried herself to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, she carefully went to the kitchen. Adam was sitting in a chair, facing her.

His face was full of regret, and he swallowed before talking,

"Annalie, please, just..." he swallowed again.

"Try to understand..."