Beginnings

Hi there, my name is Lance Oliver and I'm a power ranger. Yeah I know that sounds as corny as anything, but it's better than saying you're a sparkly vampire right? Anyway, I've been alone since I was younger, learned to fend for myself along the way. My parents... Never mind. Just know that they aren't around, barely were. But along the way growing up I found this morpher, it came to me as odd as that sounds. Didn't know how to use it until I had a dream, weird dream where I saw a bunch of people fighting these monster looking things in spandex. I thought it was weird until I was bored, tried what they did and the spandex molded to my body. I was scared for a few seconds but everything felt right. Especially because the suit was green, and green's my favorite color.

Aside from me there are these new guys that call themselves rangers. They recently surfaced along with this seismic hole in the ground and a bunch of those monster things. Which, by the way I forgot to mention, have been hunting me my whole life. But I've been managing. I've seen those guys in action and they seem interesting, not sure if they're worth checking out but I have nothing better to do so I might swing by. I see them at school so I might be social for once. Either way things are gonna change, whether they change for the better or for the worse is yet to be seen.