Wooing Ladies

"Oh come on! There is no women in Camelot that you fancy! No one!" Arthur asked as Merlin shook his head. "What about men. Do you fancy men?" He was more thinking out loud than actually talking to his servant.

"No I do not fancy men!" (John: I am not gay!) Merlin grumbled. Arthur has been pestering him about this for around a week. No more like two.

"Merlin! You can trust me! I can even help you if you want just please! Tell me! I don't believe that you fancy no one!" He shouted as he followed the warlock to the laundry room. "Arthur I have told you before! If I did fancy someone I think I could handle just fine! Now please let me do my chores!" Merlin snapped, but no. Arthur was 'king' and could do whatever he wanted! Once Merlin was done with the laundry, Arthur still bugging him, he went into the kitchen.

He was about to follow him in when he heard a voice.

"Hello Merlin! Oh I made this for you!" A girl Arthur has never seen before pushed a pan into his arms. Making him stumble.

The girl had red hair and hazel eyes. She had freckles all over her nose and cheeks and a nice smile.

"What is it? And Why?" Merlin asked regaining balance. "Oh well, I made you brownies. For helping me with dinner yesterday and the day before and for helping me with breakfast this morning. Silly!" She smiled at him brightly. Causing Merlin to blush.

"Well I have something for you as well." Her head tilted in confusion. Merlin put his hand behind his back and pulled out a flower.

'Where did he get that?' Arthur thought as he watched the scene go down.

"A sweet pea, my favorite!" She took the flower and smelled it. "Thank you Merlin."

"Anything for a beautiful lady like yourself." Merlin smirked and winked at the girl causing her to blush. A very deep red. Arthur was shocked. Merlin was flirting. And he was doing well. His voice didn't crack and he didn't fidget. Merlin was smooth. Arthur even got nervous talking to certain ladies. *cough* Gwen *cough*

Gwaine was walking by and saw the king peaking in the room. "What are you doing Sire?" Gwaine whispered.

"Well Sir Gwaine . I am watching Merlin woo a girl. And it's working!" He whisper yelled back to the brown haired knight.

"Well I have to go. Thank you so much for the brownies Sky. I hope to see you soon. Maybe tonight just before sunset?" Arthur almost fell down he was so shocked and Gwaine was smiling a smile that showed pride!

"Oh definitely. That would be wonderful. I'll see you then." She smirked. Merlin smiled took her hand and kissed it. "Till then Lady Sky." She some how blushes even more and with that he was off.

Gwaine and Arthur ran to Arthur's chambers before Merlin saw them.

"Arthur, one of the cook made me brownies. I was wondering if you- are you two alright?" Merlin asked an out of breath Gwaine and a still shocked Arthur.

"Merlin, who gave you these?" Arthur asked after a moment of just Gwaine catching his breath.

"Oh Skileen (pronounced Sky-leen) gave them to me. As thanks for helping her with dinner last night." Arthur nodded. Once again silence.

"Since when are you so smooth?" Gwaine asked laughing.

Merlin froze and blushed. "No need to be embarrassed my friend. I couldn't be more proud!" He patted his raven haired friend on the shoulder.

"You were right you can handle your self!" Arthur walked over and put his arm around Merlin's shoulder.

"Yeah. I can be cool when I want to."

Yes yes he could!