Tattoos

"Never have I ever gotten Married." Arthur smiled as the others groaned and put a finger down.

"Alright princess you wanna play that game? Well play that game." Gwaine had his mischievously smirk on.

"Never have I ever gotten a tattoo." Gwaine laughed as most of the other men groaned. All but Merlin, who put down a finger.

"You have a tattoo?!" Gwaine shouted. Merlin nodded slowly.

"I have a couple."

"When did you get them?"

"Well, I got one before I even came to Camelot. Then I got one around my one year mark of living here in Camelot. Then one I got only a couple of weeks ago. And the one I got in Ealdor."

"Four! I barley survived one."

"Yeah. I mean. It hurts but I think they look cool. Even thought I never see them." The men all looked confused.

"There on my back." They all nodded.

"Can we see?" Leon asked.

"Sure but, just. Don't ask about the scars." They all looked worried.

Merlin took of his shirt and the men were shocked. Merlins arms were toned. Not big but definitely muscle and his stomach had small abs.

His back was littered in scars. White line here a line there. It was more than the knights had. Maybe even some combined.

Down the middle of his back there was a picture of a sword that stretched across his whole back. The sword had much detail. It had writing that none of the men could read and the handle was beautiful. To the left of the sword was a dragon.

Not only a dragon, the Camelot crest. It wasn't as detailed as the sword but it still was amazing. It was a golden colour that shimmered when in the right angle.

On the other side of the sword was some symbol. It was three swirls that met in a triangle.

"Merlin what's that one?" Merlin rolled his eyes.

"Have to be a little more specific." Arthur poked the tattoo. "Ahh that one. That one is symbol that a friend of mine made me get. It's a long story, but to sum it up. We were in a sticky Druid situation and we needed a way out." They all nodded. Still wanting to hear the story.

On Merlins arm just under his shoulder was another one. It was a wooden sword. But it looked incomplete.

"This one doesn't look completed." Merlin looked down suddenly saddened.

"It doesn't really look right until you see Wills. His is a shield. Just like the ones we would play with as kids." He said as he put his shirt back on.

"Now. I do believe it's my turn. Is it not?" He said sitting back down on the log.