part 1

My best friend at the time mya Roberts she was the kind you never thought would do shit.good grades good at cheerleading you would of never thought she was the type to go around and sleep with every dued. She was pretty long hair big butt light skin but the only thing was she has buck teeth everybody call her horse mouth she was my best friend I don't have to stand up for her but in my head I was really thinking damn this bitch really do got a horse mouth.

Jordan

Walking to First period This school with huge I didn't know what to do so I had to ask a teacher for help I finally found my classes and I'm walking and it's a bunch of lames only person I know with my best friend so I sat next to her we had a teacher I can remember like yeserday  it was biology she was so mean and rude I didn't know if I can make it the whole year. We are sitting in a class to talk to the teachers think we can not sit next to each other because we're going to put you in I roll my eyes and get up to move like she ask. So I am peeping all the students in the classroom thinking in my head what do she got on thinking random thought just waiting for the bell the bell finally ring when we exit the class me and my best friend  walking through the Halls talking about all the cute dude we have seen so far. She tells me about this one dude named tyon he was  light skin braces too short so they were a perfect match because they both was short. She said I have to get his nunber I said  girl you know you can get his number I said but I just seen this dude and he sexy as fuck  I think I'm in love I said she looked at me like I was crazy she said nigga you know you don't fall in love.

Brandy

First day of high school walking in the halls by myself waiting to catch up with my best friend I see her finally damn it's like heaven in these halls all these sexy niggas what we gone do I said to jordan girl I don't know but I got my eye on one he fine he chocolate like I like him I think his name donte, girl you better hope on that you know i am.I just seen this sexy light skin his name tyon girl he so fine I got to get his number girl do it you know oh got the juice I look at jordan like she crazy.girl no I'm to shy. Well I do it for you best friend