loosing my virginty

Loloking up at the praying to God he would not put me in so much pain. "You ready" he whispers in my ear. I shake my head yes he slips the magnum condom on and slowy puts it in I gasp because I was so tight and he hurt he grabbed my head and told me relax everything would be okay. As he puts it all the way in I scream he hurt so bad I never felt anything like it. Felt like something was ripping my inside out. Blood was every where because he poped my cherry.he was enjoying it more then me I just lay there taking it in pain."mmmm where you going baby don't run from the D" mmmm it hurt baby slow down I told him. "Nah you gone take every inch of this dick.

Brandy

Mean while mya was down stairs with his Cuzin getting her own kinda thing going. "So you tryna cuddle while a smoke baby girl" he asked brandy  sure I told him. I went to go lay my head on his leg when I felt his hard he was.I knew something was gone happen to I just had a feeling. I give him the blunt and all of a sudden he puts it out he pulls me up and and starts kissing me I couldn't tell him no so out lips just connected I took his dick out his pants and started to rub it as we kissed. He,pulled my leggings down,while he was rubbing my pussy he pulled back from the kiss and said "this pussy all mines nobody else can't have it" as he goes fadter "AHAAHA YES DADDY I SAID" moaning loud. My pussy was so wet feeling his fingers go in and out of me he pulled his finger and and slid his dick it but he didn't go slow "oweeeeei"I yelled "shhhhh take this big dick" he wasn't lying when he said big his shit was horse dick big af he bent over on the side of the couch fuckin me so hard and fast I felt my cherry pop it hurt but then it felt so good."yessss daddy fuck me ahhhhh yes" I said I never felt anything like this words could explain.

Jordan
Getting up from what just happen I was in so much pain and ready to go home I go down stairs to get mya and she had the weirdest look on her face "what happen" i asked her " I tell you later" we go out side to the car waiting on donte cuzin to take us home we get in the car high af yo could smell it on us "when we get to your house go straight to the room" I told her. We pull up to her house gets out goes to her room next thing I here her say is "BEST FRIEND I DONT THINK IM A VIRGIN NO MORE" wym I asked her " he put it in and my cherry pop" "duh stupid" I said laughing. "Was it good?" I asked her ? "Hell yea shit was bomb it hurt to tho at first." "smh brandy, well bitch I lost mine to donte was all up in my guts his shit hurt tho" "damnnnnnnnn we both lost it at the same time you know we best friends" I said laughing to myself "what a nite, girl go to bed nite best friend nite."