mall trip part:2

Sitting in his bed just thinking I'm about to get high af brandy down stairs with her lil boo thang doing God knows what. He gets on the bed and he scoots me closer. "Come here baby why you acting so shy" idk I'm nervous I told him. "You don't got to be baby ima take good care of you" he passed me the blunt I start coughing hard as hell."you okay baby"he said laughing yea I'm good let me get it again. I take it all in this time I feel it to through my body I feel my self get real sleepy he look into my eyes and say "damn girl you getting high af slow down you got to go home tonight" I give him back the blunt and put my head on his chest. As i lay there I feel his body moving up and down from his breathing I feel his hand rub up on my leggings.there getting so wet by the way he was touching me. I was scared if he went any lower he would feel the wetness through my leggings. I felt his fingers rubing on the outside of my pussy lips he moved my legs apart as soon as he touched he said "damn girl you wet af you know you want me all on to guts" no I said I and take it I'm a virgin he laughed "no your not" yes I am "well let me find out soon as he said that he went on for a kiss I felt him going down my throat no one ever kissed me like he did before. As he missing me he placed one finger into me I gasp "DADDY OOHHH THAT FEEL SO GOOD" he places 2 fingers in going in out of my pussy nice and slow I grabbed his shirt it felt to damn good I didn't know what to do but moan so loud ahhhhh yessss baby faster faster I said deeper fuck me with them fingers baby yessss he went in out of me faster and faster my legs start to shake and next thing you know my cream was all over his fingers. He pulls back from our kids and looks at me and says "I want to feel how that pussy feels on daddy dick" I shake my head next thing you know he was on top of me I'm laying there praying to God he don't kill me.