The Scare

Sitting on my best friend toliet waiting for this pregnancy test to show up. Me and donte had been fuckin all the time now. His dick was so good I couldn't stop. But we also were in a bad place he wasn't the donte I first met not the sweet charming donte,he was the donte that wanted my pussy all the time but would get mad when I talked to other niggas. God knew I could not be pregnant I was only 15 and if i was he was going to jail for rape what was I going to do.

Brandy
"The results are back are you ready best friend" brandy looked at me with the weird look on her face. I take the test from her and it had to line on dark and one light I just broke down this shit could not be real I'm not ready for a baby what was I going to do donte was going to kill me. All these emotions running through my head brandy just holding me tight. I looked up at her with tears in my eyes " at least the baby gone be cute that's the only bright side"I said laughing so "what you doing to do" Brandy asked me. " in going to call donte and tell him" " you sure you want to do that" brandy asked  "noo but I have to he  has to know"

Donte
Wtf bruh how did this happen you dumb. "BITCH HOW IM DUMB YO DUMB ASS SHOULD OF PULLED OUT DUMB BITCH". Bruh I'm sorry but this is crazy I'm not ready to be dad this shit is crazy how did I let this happen. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand " if you don't want me to have this baby I wont" she said with tears in her eyes no Jordan I said lifting her head up I did this so ima be here for it we gone do what we got to do. " well first I need some food I'm hungry af" damn yo ass already fat now you one eat my whole damn house with this baby he said laughing. " it's not funny dick head but fr I need to go to the doctor donte we have to get pills and all that" okay we go first thing tomorrow babe.