CHAPTER:1

Ok, so this is my other fan fiction of Harry Styles in Harry's pov. Hopefully, it doesn't suck like my other stories. if you like it please vote and comment.
:) THANK YOU

   I was only 8 years old when I found out that my dad had cancer. When I turned 11 I came home from school one day looking around for my dad. I saw my mom in the living room crying with my aunt. I sat in the chair by the window desperately waiting for my dad to come home. I had stayed there every day, every second staring at the window waiting for his arrival. But from that moment on I knew he was gone. I didn't want to believe it it felt just like a dream when it was reality. Here I am 5 years later in the hospital with my mom. The fact that my dad had died from cancer and to be here 5 years later every day before and after school, I am with my mom helping her with her cancer. 4 months after my dad died my Mom was diagnosed with cancer. I guess it was something that ran in the family.

It was just another cold, breezy, wintery day. I had woken up from my mom's voice.

"Harry you don't want to be late for school," my mom said

I opened my eyes and turned my head slowly towards her.

"I can't go to school...I wanna stay with you" I said

"I'll be fine sweetie...just go to school," she said with a voice full of pain

"Ok, mom...I love you mom "I said kissing her on her head.

"I love you too sweetie...now go before you'll be late," she said

"Ok, mom... goodbye aunt Sarah, "I said walking towards her and giving her a goodbye hug.

After leaving the hospital I walked back to my house and quickly got ready for school. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and then got dressed. I walked outside waiting for the bus to come. From the corner of my eye, I see a yellow school bus and I got on it. I was used to the routine of getting tripped or getting poked, laughed at, stared at, people throwing paper airplanes at me. Yup, it's just my normal life.
After 1 hour and a half, we finally got to school. What happens on the bus to me is only a warm-up to what I'm going to face now. I walked past people and they would always either roll their eyes at me or would turn to the people next to them or around them and whispered. I walked into the noisy classroom and sit in the back corner. I put my head down and I could hear two pairs of feet heading towards me I look up in curiosity.  The two pairs of feet belonged to Jerry. My biggest bully smacks my book off my desk and then started laughing at me.

(TO BE CONTINUED.....
......................................................................................................................

SORRY FOR MY SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS ONLY CHAPTER ONE.  I will make the rest longer I promise. I will try to make them interesting. Please vote and comment.
:) Thank you.