CHAPTER 3

(song of the chapter)

One direction: more than this

Once we reached my house I could see Hayley's eyes water. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so I didn't ask her. " so what do you want to do?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. "Oh I uh...anything really, it's totally up to you" I chuckle at her response. "Well technically you're my guest so it's actually up to you" she gives me a big smile before answering. " I guess you're right, um... How about a tour?" She replied. I smile at her before I spoke out." Sure" I put my backpack on top of the couch before I began the tour. " well first we have the living room," I said while walking away from it and headed towards the kitchen. " then we have the kitchen, " "wow this is a really big kitchen " she commented. I laugh at what she said " yeah my mum always loved having a big kitchen, it was one of her favorite places to be in. Since she used to always cook and bake." She sheepishly smiles at me. " I bet she was an amazing cook" I nearly cried at the thought of my mum cooking. " she really was" I replied with a smile and a nod. We went up the stairs, and as I was walking down the hallway realized that Hayley wasn't behind me. I look behind me to see her standing next to the small table in the middle of the hallway, holding a picture in her hands. I slowly walked up to her only to see the picture of me and my parents. I tried holding back the tears as I saw both my mom and dad smiling. But as soon as I was about to start crying, I watched Hayley's face while a tear rolled down her cheek. " hey are you okay?" I asked confused as to why she was crying." Oh it's nothing harry, I'm sorry please continue the tour" she said with a small smile on her face. I looked at her with concern in my eyes " are you sure you're okay?" I asked once again hoping she would answer me. She sighs before answering me" fine I'll tell you after we finish the tour " she says with a smile. " okay then, let's continue shall we" she laughs " lead the way, Mr. Harry"  we both laugh as we continued on I showed her my parents room, then we walked towards my room. I open the door walking towards my bed, sitting on the edge of my bed. Hayley walks past me and starts looking at my wallpapers and the huge collection of CD's I have. I get up from my bed and made my way towards her." Yeah I know I have a lot of music, but it's one of the two things that has helped me through everything that I've been through " " hmm I bet it has " she says turning around only freezing by one of my wallpapers. My eyes opened wide when I realized what she was looking at. I totally forgot that no one in school knows that I'm in a band and practically famous. " is that you" she asks me with her mouth wide open in shock. I didn't answer instead I grabbed her hand and took her to my music room. " wow" I heard her say under her breath. I grabbed my guitar and started to sing my part in more than this. " when he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. When he lays you down I might just die inside it just don't feel right, cause I can love you more than this." Once I finished singing my eyes made their way to Hayley. " Hayley" she didn't answer " Hey are you okay," I asked now putting my guitar down and walking towards her. " Hayley..."