4.

One day, you asked one of your friends for money, but they said they already spent them on the food they had bought.

I felt uncomfortable turning around and asking you how much you wanted. I didn't want you to think of me as a creep for eavesdropping, but I did it anyway.

"No, it's okay!" You shyly smiled at me.

"Come on." I gave you a reassuring smile.

You gave in and took the money you wanted.

Then, you asked me to sit with you and your two best friends.

I declined, saying I always sat with my best friend, Jimin, but you told me it was okay if he sat with the four of us.

The gathering was the opposite of silent.

You and your best friends bickered over a specific series. You told them not to spoil it, because you couldn't watch the episode, but they spoiled it anyway.

You got so angry at them and I hate to say this, but it was rather adorable.

Jimin ended up telling you he watched the episode. He explained how your best friends 'pretended' to spoil it for you, but they didn't.

You gave him the warmest smile ever and thanked him.

We kept on sitting together after that day. We all got closer, but I only focused on you.

Back then, I had no idea why I was so focused on getting closer with you.

I guess denial is the first step of falling in love.