Chapter 02

He spent next hours, laying restlessly in his sheets, not sure whether to try to continue the dream or kill it before it lays eggs. His 'dream in dream' surely had made him confused and uneasy. He and Till had been friends for years, they were like...parents of Rammstein. Richard had planted the seed and Till had taken care of it, well enough to let it blossom into a strong, famous and beloved band. They had spent hours, days, weeks together. They had sung together, "Heirate Mich" alone. Yea..."Heirate mich". Their song, in a way, in early days of the band.

Yea, that had been fun. But that dream couldn't count as 'fun' anymore. Richard was fully aware that any relationship between them would be extremely uncomfortable within the band. They had to think of Nele and Khira Li. Being daughters of two industrial metal pyromaniacs singing about slaughter, incest, bondage and necrophilia was challenging enough for them even without the gay aspect. Besides, why would Till even accept him in first place?

Why Till, first of all? Couldn't his mind choose any 'manliest of manliest' actor? Well, even some cheesy dominant bear from gay porn? All he would have to face is to be slightly uncomfortable while watching any movie with them. They barely acknowledged his existence...maybe except for Vin Diesel, since they had had a cameo in the beginning of "xXx". Nevermind, you get the point! Actors would be this kind of mythical creatures that are safely distant. With Till, they had to face each other every single day, talk about more and less important things, coexist in a small space of the tour bus. Maybe...Richard kept a sip of coffee in his mouth longer, letting bitter taste reach him and calm his mind. Maybe strength wasn't all. Maybe he also needed...trust. Actually...When you want to involve some pain and tying, you should trust the other person. Strangers aren't that trustworthy...

He nearly spilt all the coffee on himself, when Till entered the kitchen. Awkward confrontation, here we go...
"I know it's morning and stuff, but that doesn't make him look scarier than usually" Paul's cheeky voice rang on Richard's right, almost giving him another mini-heart attack
"Jesus Christ, guys, stop sneaking on me like that!" Richard hissed, carefully putting mug on the table
"Why so sensitive, Reesh?"
"Fuck off, Landers!"
"Oooooh, having THESE DAYS, I guess, gurl?"
"Seriously, fuck yourself"
"Slightly challenging, but physically possible with enough yoga..."
"PAUL!"
"That's my name...Okay, okay, I'm stopping"

"I hope you're not that angry because you stood up much longer last night after we talked" Till said, pouring himself some coffee too and sitting on the opposite side of the table
"No...Not because of that..." Richard answered nervously, his eyes tracking Till's lips closing on the mug and reminiscing him of the dream, where they had taken care of his own mouth and burning skin...Guitarist bit his lips. Fuck, it was going to be really hard.
Till caught his stare and Richard quickly looked aside, making the cupboard on his left the most interesting item in the history of Earth. Few seconds later, he felt a knee, poking his own one. In the right corner of his eye, he realized it wasn't Paul. So...? Rough hand brushed his thigh and Richard had no choice but to look. Till observed him, predator gaze darkening his gray-green irises. Richard acted on impulse- he grabbed Till's hand and led it higher, brushy touch sending sweet electricity all over his body. Till didn't break the eye contact and perverse smirk widened his lips. Oh God... Singer's second hand grabbed Richard's chin and pulled him a bit closer... Oh...Is this a real life or is this just fantasy...

SNAP! He woke up from daydream and noticed that Till is talking to Paul and Flake is there too, preparing himself something to eat. Fuck! What the hell, brain!? He had to intensely think of many dead puppies until he was sure there was no hard-on anymore in his pants. Great. All he needed to worsen his situation were such daytime fantasies, where there couldn't be a coherent explanation for a sudden boner.