Chapter 05 (end)

Rammstein surely didn't disappoint their fans this time too. Fire, more fire and some fire as well. One thing was different, though. Usually, it was fans, who devoured the guys with their eyes and imagined dirty things. Women, who were taking off their underwear and throwing at them. Be honest, even some guys would gladly spend a night with Till or Richard or both at the same time. Yet, this time Till seemed to return their feelings, collectively, true, but each fascinated fan in the hall felt like he was looking only at them. He was extracting pure testosterone, lust sparkled in the air and his eyes expressed fiery desire. Therefore more orgasmic screams could be heard in the crowd.

Doom was wild behind the drums, like The Animal from "Muppets" and Flake proudly presented his one-in-the-million dance moves. Paul was goofing around as always, especially around Richard and giving him meaningful, smut glances of the triumphing emperor. During "Benzin" intro, he couldn't stop himself from whispering into Reesh's ear:
" Gosh, guys, keep these bedroom eyes for the night. We're in public"
"Shut up, Paul, I have no idea what you're talking about" Richard hissed back, with perfectly fake smile
Fangirls of them two delighted the moment, plotting all the dirty things two guitarists must have been sharing that moment, but they surely wouldn't suspect Till's presence in them.

Richard blushed nervously, wondering if their glances were THAT obvious. Maybe fans counted it as a part of stage play or didn't even bother anymore, since Rammstein musicians were too known to be sexually active, successful and hungry for anyone to mind their provocative behaviors on stage. Rammstein shows were, briefly speaking, real fire, fake blood, fake dicks and constant sexual innuendos. Sensitive viewers advised to leave the room. Richard was glad he was playing shirtless tonight, since his skin was already feverishly burning from the tamed anticipation. He and Till were exchanging glances from time to time, but the biggest trial was "Buck Dich". Like never before, the singer stared at Richard, as if doubting, and asking for permission. Flake's eyes were unreadable behind the sunglasses, but Paul observed it with visible interest. Richard rolled his eyes, then blinked, very slowly, instead of nodding openly. How could they skip this legendary part of the performance?

"I'm so proud of you" Paul muttered while passing Richard by
"Like I said, I don't get what you mean"
"You're the loveliest liar in the world, Richard Kruspe" Paul tickled his bare shoulder affectionately and caused another wave of fangirl excitement in the crowd

Richard really felt urge to push Paul, but in the same time, it made him happy to know to see Landers and Lorenz surprisingly supportive of what was happening right now and it made him hundred times better than in the morning. Fans were now jumping and screaming, ridiculously happy to be squirted on with sweet and sticky milky beverage from 'Tilldo' and Richard smirked devilishly. Peasants. This is the closest you can get to getting a facial from Till fucking Lindemann. Unlike certain guitarist known for his perfect nails. Hehehe.

Yeah, were gonna fight, we do it every night
Baby, when you scratch, you know I'm gonna bite

The concert came to an end. They spent some time with fans, giving autographs and taking photos, exchanging small talks with some of them and waving like a multiplied British queen. Finally, they started heading the bus, but Till stopped them.

"Hier ist die Überraschung...We're spending this night in a hotel"
„WOOOHOOO!" Paul and Doom threw their hands up and howled in joy
„But don't give them reason to kick us out, ok? Behave like humans, at least once"
"Yea, yea, captain mom"

Their hotel was more like an inn. Cozy and medium in measure, owned by a nice elderly marriage, whose beloved granddaughter was a big Rammstein fan, so they did everything they could to make their special guests feel comfortable. Surprisingly, the inn offered single rooms and even six of them.
"Since we've been around each 24/7 recently, I think it won't hurt to spend this one night comfortably alone. Unless some of you feel too lonely, then we can bargain for another room" Till announced during delicious and cameral dinner
"I think we're big boys enough to handle it" Doom assured ironically
"I still vote for some afterparty in my room though" Paul offered eagerly
"If we'll still be able to stand STRAIGHT a bit longer, yea" Flake added and meaningfully glanced at Paul, then at Till and Richard