X.

It's been a week since the incident with Olive and I haven't left my room. Jacob hasn't been visiting me as usual, and I'm pretty sure I've lost some weight since I haven't eaten anything since last week.

I couldn't bring myself to leave the room.

I felt depressed and anxious all at the same time.

But, those feelings were driven by the ever growing wave of humiliation.

I let people get close and still destroyed myself.

And you all might say I still have Jake... But I doubt it...

The way Jake had carried himself after he found Olive sucking off my face hadn't been very comforting, regardless of his attempt at an apology for assuming...

Well... It wasn't really an apology.

He just kinda shot back a- 'What would you have done?' response when I attempted to defend myself.

I bet he thinks I was being unloyal.

I gritted my teeth and watched my homunculus come to life with my growing anger.

"I feel like this solitude is really starting to get to me..." I panted as I gazed intently at the breathing monster.

Due to my frustration, I tore my initial creations apart and pieced them together to bring my rage to life.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea or maybe I was being overdramatic, but no one cared enough to stop me now... So why not?

No one cares.

So...

I'll make them care.

My creature roared and I smirked. "Let's have some fun."

Jake's POV

I'd been talking to my Grandpa about everything that was roaring in my mind.

Usually I'm cool, calm, and rather collected... But these new powers just had me spiralling out of my range of normality.

Never had I ever wanted someone so dead in my life until I saw Olive kissing Enoch.

My Enoch at that.

I wanted her body to pull itself apart bit by bit and each organ to explode to add scarlet splatters to the dim grey walls of Enoch's room.

It excited me and scared me all at the same time.

I wasn't used to hearing my demons.

Usually we had this mutual agreement of hearing and seeing no evil, but now I was seeing monsters and hearing devils.

"Jake. You aren't horrible. You haven't done a single thing." Grandpa sighed, eyeing my shivering form.

I sniffed. "You don't understand." I mumbled. "I wanted her dead."

"Everyone has those thoughts."

I glanced up at him. "..."

"But your life's journey depends on whether you act on them or not."

"But I scared Enoch."

"The only thing Enoch fears is being abandoned by what he treasures."

I paled as he picked up his mug and took a gulp of tea.

"W-What?"

"You've been here mourning over your thoughts. Did it ever cross your mind how long you've been away?"