Chapter 1: Intro

The pitter pattering of raindrops was the only thing that accompanied the silence that surrounds me. I was walking back to my cottage office after my daily hiking through the forest. The sky was dark grey, and the little shower of rain that fell from the sky made my entire body feel cold. 

Opening the door to my office I thought of my glory days when I've solved thousands of cases ever since I was a little girl. My old village was riddled with crime, but when no more mysteries were needed to be solved I moved to Grimm Tale, a city with never ending crime and mystery. My office was weary, old, and still carried the stench of my grandmother whom came for a visit last week. 

I was sitting on my comfortable leather chair when a blonde lady barged in opening and closing the door fast and loud. She had long blonde hair that can be used as a skipping rope, big and flowed out all in a messed up bundle that could have been mistaken for a haystack. 

"Little Red! Little Red! I need your help!"

"What is it Blondie?" 

"The three little pigs are missing!" she exclaimed 

I thought about this situation very carefully before answering 

"What would you give me in return?"

She showed me a strand of her hair 

"A lock of my golden priceless hair and 100 gold coins."

With that I took the deal.

"Alrighty, where and when was the last place you've seen the pig? Also state  your name?"

She straightened her posture and said

"My name is Rapunzel, Yesterday I was at the hair salon, after I was done cutting my costumer's hair I went to visit my friends the three little pigs,"

I jotted the important details onto my notepad while she talked

"When I got there the three little pigs' house looked like complete chaos!"

"When did you find the house?" I questioned 

"Thirty minutes ago." she answered 

So the crime scene wasn't too long ago, I must get to the house immediately!

"Then lets go, lead the way Blondie!" Putting on my red jacket. 

She nodded and walked off with myself tagging along.