Chapter 2: Let's have a little fun!

*Flashback to 3 years ago*
*Lili’s POV*
   It’s October 30th, the day before Halloween. Halloween is my favorite time of the year, you get to dress up as anything you want, you get candy from strangers, and the best part is going to parties with friends. It was all around the best time of the year. I’ve always been a fan of the creepy and mysterious. Horror films based on true stories, books just the same, any kind of documentary about a murderer or a psycho. I loved it all.
I was on my way home from work now, I worked at a bank 20 minutes away from my apartment, which meant that I could walk there and back. I loved walking to work, feeling the crisp morning air against my skin. It was so refreshing. I also love where I work, we had lovely customers, and my co-workers were all so very nice to me. I had an amazing job.
I finally made it to my apartment, it wasn’t anything big, a small kitchen, living area, bathroom, and a somewhat small bedroom. It was plenty big enough for me, I enjoyed living here. I had a wonderful landlord, very sweet neighbors, and it was most of all, quiet. After putting my purse and jacket away, I head to my bathroom to get a quick shower before bed. I finish my shower, and quickly run to my room with nothing but a towel around my body to hurry and find some clothes. I slip on my nighty’s, cuddle into my queen size bed, and drift to sleep.

   Waking up, I check my clock to see it’s only 6:30, I have to be at work by 8:15. I get out of bed and rummage through my closet, finding my black pencil skirt, and white blouse with ruffles around the neck, kind of like a pirate. It’s Halloween, and I have to work until 7:30, so no fun and parties for me until later. I quickly throw on my clothes and apply a small amount of makeup. Nothing more than foundation, mascara, and clear lip gloss. By the time I’m done getting ready it’s already 7:40, so I decide to go ahead and grab my purse and jacket and start my walk to the bank.
I make it to the bank I work at, I open the doors and immediately feel the warm air coming from inside. As I make my way to my desk, a number of customers and employee’s greet me with a “Good morning” and “Happy Halloween”, as I do the same to them. I finally make it to my desk, all the way near the back of the enormous bank, I take a seat and turn on my computer, but before I could even type in my secret code I heard a huge crash and bang come from the opposite side of the bank of me. I seen people running everywhere and screaming, as a man with green hair, wearing a purple suit comes walking through the large hole in the wall. I can’t really get a good look at him from here, so I decided to try and creep a little closer to where he is, just close enough to see his face.
“Happy Halloween everyone, let’s have a little fun!” Says the green haired man, followed by a mischievous laugh. The sound of his voice sent chills down my body.  I was trying to crawl through the floor, doing my best to avoid being stepped on by the numerous running people. I got close enough to see his face, but before I could look up I heard a gun shot. Then another, and another, people were falling all around me. I soon regretted my decision of getting close to this man. “Grab all the money you can get your hands on boys! I’ve got things to do tonight, so make it quick!” His voice sounded so harsh, and deep, I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a low “What do we have here?” I looked up, and before me stood the green haired man with a devilish grin spread across his face.  Before I could panic, or run and scream, the man grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, and began to walk towards the hole in the wall. “Come on boys, I’ve got all I need! Let’s get out of here before Batsy shows up, I don’t need anymore distractions!”
As the man walked with me in his hands I screamed and struggled as much as I could, he just whispered “Now now doll face, that’s not gonna get you anything but hurt. Be a good girl and stay still.” He let out a low, but evil laugh. Before I knew it I was thrown into a vehicle, which quickly sped away with me in the back seat.

   This is bad, this is really bad. I’ve just been kidnapped by a man with green hair, with no clue of what’s going to happen to me.

   •Sucky chapter, but who cares. Don't forget to comment and vote please! The picture above is how I picture Lili to look. Hope you all enjoy!•