Chapter 3 - Clueless much

Hi babes!!! So what did u think of the last chapter? Man my heart ships triles so hard but I'm so scared that it'll ruin their friendship!!! Anyways enjoy this one! Thanks again KatieLarson5 love ya girl!!!

"Miles!!! I need to talk to you!" Zoë said, pulling her best friend to a corner.
Miles laughed.
"Zoë if you want this, just ask," he joked. Zoë slapped his arm.
"Ow! What was that for?"
Zoë took her phone out and showed Miles a post from Cam Saunders.

So that's why Miles Hollingsworth joined the basketball team! He wanted to get closer to some ass he knows he'll probably never get. Hahaha what a joke! Dudes obviously living in the closet. Won't be long before he comes out though.

Miles clenched his fists.
"What the hell? How does he...I could've sworn I was alone in the cafeteria when I said it," he said, pacing. "I don't even know if I'm gay."
"I thought you said you were," Zoë replied. Miles shook his head.
"No, no. I said I like Tristan. It doesn't mean I like every guy I see. Ugh what if Tristan see's that," Miles got worried. He didn't want Tristan finding out that he was confused from someone else. Zoë laughed.
"I really doubt he'll find out. All he's ever worried about these days is how much calories are in his vitamin waters and breads," she said. "Just try to convince Cam to take the post down," Zoë told Miles before she left. Miles buried his face in his hands and sighed heavily. He thought no one was in the cafeteria besides him and the lunch ladies. He must've been eavesdropping.

"Maya, it was brought my attention that you're giving out drugs to students," Mr. Simpson said, tapping his desk. Maya shook her head in response.
"No, who told you that?" She asked angrily.
"It doesn't matter who, what matters is if it's true or not. Until further notice, we're going to have to suspend you," he said. The angry sophomore stood up and slapped her hands down his desks.
"YOU CAN'T do that Mr. Simpson!! You don't even have proof!!" She told him. Mr. Simpson raised himself from his seat and headed for the door.
"I think I can and I just did," Mr. Simpson escorted Maya out of campus.
"I'll be calling your parents and we're going to have a meeting somewhere in the week,". He said as he closed the school doors. Maya saw Tristan and Miles walking towards her. She was angry. She walked towards them and pushed Tristan.
"YOU TOLD THE PRINCIPAL THAT I GAVE YOU THOSE PILLS???" Maya yelled angrily. Tristan looked confused.
"I don't know what you're talking about." He said. Miles stood in front of Tristan and sighed.
"He didn't say anything to him. It was me...I told Simpson," he admitted. "Look those pills were dangerous and if I didn't find Tristan in time, who knows how many he would've took,"
Maya glared at him, crossing her arms.
"I told him to take 4. Those are dieting pills," she said. "It's completely healthy so long as you don't take them on an empty stomache!" Miles shook his head.
"He almost killed himself! And it's all your fault. No. it's your stupid boyfriends fault, he totally bullied Tris," Miles was getting angry. Tristan brought himself up and put his hand on Miles' shoulder.
"Hey it's fine let's just go. We're going to be late for class," he said to his friend. Miles looked at Tristan and sighed heavily. They walked towards the school as Maya stared at them. Cam came from behind her and kissed her cheek.
"Hey beautiful," he greeted. Maya rolled her eyes.
"I can't believe you! Did you bully that Tristan kid?" She asked. Cam was confused for a second but suddenly remembered who he was talking about.
"Oh that fat boy? Yeah I was just messing around..." Cam told her. Maya groaned.
"You bullied him! Which made him seek my help to get those pills and his boyfriend told Simpson that I was dealing!" Maya was angry wth her boyfriend. Cam wasn't serious about this situation. He smiled.
"Oh you know that that kid Miles is gay? Haha I over heard him in the cafeteria saying that he likes Tristan," Maya raised an eyebrow and a huge grin came over her face.
"Oh really?"

Miles was walking to his locker when he saw Maya standing in front of it. He slowly walked over and shook his head.
"You're suspended, you know. Technically you're not suppose to be here," he said, opening his locker. Maya smiled.
"So Miles? I heard Tristan likes this guy...talk, dark, and handsome," Maya said. "He's tall and he's got a good set of abs," Miles' face turned red. Was she telling the truth? He thought. He sighed.
"Oh well I don't care," he said, closing his walking and walking towards Te other direction. Maya caught up with him.
"Oh really?! Well I'm pretty sure you do because you like him!" Maya stuck her tongue out and did a silly face. Miles stared at her. Crap. How did she know? Of course, She's Cam's girlfriend.
"Okay...yes...I like him. But that...doesn't matter because he thinks I'm straight and my parents won't approve, so what do you want?" Mayas expression was now serious.
"It's obvious what I want Miles. If you don't want your friend to find out that you have a huge crush on him, I want you to run to Mr. Simpson's office and tell him that...your judgement that day was cloudy. And that I think the girl selling drugs isn't Maya. I might have seen another girl that looked like her,"

Mr. Simpson sighed.
"And that girl looked like her but it wasn't her because..."
"I was at home...I didn't show up to school that day..." Maya finished Miles' sentence. Mr. Simpson exchanged looks between them and shook his head.
"Okay well then I can't suspend you then. But for causing this scene and wasting my time, you're both on cafeteria duty for a week. If you're late, don't think I won't reconsider my first option," Mr. Simpson said as the two exited his office. Maya started towards the other direction but Miles grabbed her hand.
"You can't tell Tristan," Miles whispered. "Our friendship will be ruined if you do,"
Maya rolled her eyes. "I don't care and I won't. You did what I wanted so yeah a deal is a deal. I just have to get through this whole week of cafeteria duty with you and then we will never interact again," Maya told him. Miles nodded.
"Thank you so much!" Miles hugged her and left. She stared at him and started to think I wonder what else he'd do for me to keep his secret.

"You look so good, Tris. I swear I'm so proud of you!" Zoë told him. He winked. They were in his room. Zoë watched her best friend try out different outfits.
"I know! All this hard work definitely paid off!" He said, twirling in his chiffon cardigan and skinny jeans. They were laughing and joking around till Owen walked in.
"Hey," he said from the door. Tristan's smiled faded and Zoë narrowed her eyes to the ground.
"What do you want?" Tristan asked. Owen sighed.
"Listen I'm sorry about what happened a while ago. I was trying to find some way to make it up to you but I haven't been seeing you lately and you don't eat dinner with us anymore..."
"...I don't eat, it's a waste of time. Can you just go?" Tristan replied coldly. Owen nodded in response and left. Zoë sighed.
"Gee, maybe you're being a little too hard on him?" Zoë said. Tristan glared at her and she looked down.
"Right. Sorry,"
"Knock knock," Miles said, entering Tristan's room. Tristan smiled.
"Can you fix my tie?"
Miles nodded. Tristan took a deep breath. As Miles into his eyes. He then cleared his throat.
"You're looking good. But you don't need to do this. I mean...like...I like you...just the way you are," Miles told Tristan. He looked up at him and sighed.
"If only everyone else was as sweet and understanding I'll as you and Zoë. I love you guys," Tristan said, tearing up. Miles let his tie drop to the ground and pulled him in for a tight embrace.
"I love you too, Tris," he said it back.
"You're the best guy friend a guy could ever ask for," Miles sighed heavily, feeling a little hurt. Tristan was oblivious to the idea that Miles liked him. Zoë raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"I love you both. Come on Tris, let's go bake some brownies," Zoë said, getting off the bed and heading to the door. Tristan let go of Miles and laughed.
"I wonder how much calories are in brownies, maybe I'll eat half," he said. Zoë groaned as she followed Tristan out.
"Shut up!!"

Miles was in Tristan's room, looking at the pictures of them when they were younger. He couldn't help but smile.
"We're better off as friends," Miles shook his head and headed downstairs to baked with his two besties.

Sorry it took a while my loves!!! What do you think? Do we sense a Matlinsworth ship sailing through??? Haha!!! Or triles? What about Zoë tho??? Do we wanna see her have a romantic interest? And is Cam really a bad guy? Haha! Comments and favs are appreciated and just msg me too if u have questions! I love you boos!!!