MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 1

(On the phone)

"Hey brother . . are you up?" 

"I am now . . thanks to you!!!!" 

"It's 4 pm!! I can't believe you're still in bed! Mike. . really . . it is beyond me how you can spend all day sleeping. . . I'm calling to tell you we're invited for dinner tonight" 

"What?? that's tonight?!! . . damn! I forgot!!!" 

"That's why I'm reminding you because I knew you'd forget. . . Mom and dad's . . 6pm . . don't be late and please don't bring a girl. . it's a family dinner . ." 

"Damn . . now I have to get up and take a shower, Michael you have no idea how tired I am . . I went to bed at like 8 in the morning, I had so much alcohol my head is pounding . . ." 

"Well Mike, if you can drink and party all night, I'm sure you can get up in the morning and be on time. . . should I pick you up. . . wanna drive there together?"  

"Naa it's alright . . ." 

"Mike I'm telling you . . you are coming! last time mom was so upset. . she really expected you to come, please don't disappoint her again"  

"DAMN, MICHAEL . . CHILL! I'll be there. . . bye now!" 

"Alright, see you then. . . "

Yes. . that was my brother . . . my twin brother to be exact. We have the same name and we look exactly the same. . . only differents is . . well . . everything. We may look alike but we are not . . . he's the total opposite of me. I'm Michael Joseph Jackson he's Michael Richard Jackson. . we turned 28 last August. He can be such a pain in the ass but I'll always be there for him. I mean, he's my brother and I love him. He does the same for me. . . no matter what.

I hope he will be on time tonight. . I doubt it though. . he's always been this way. He loves my mom and dad. . . no doubt about that. The thing is, he's just a lazy ass. He does have a job and all but his apartment is a mess. . and he's always hanging around will all kinds of girls . . partying all night long . . . I don't do any of that stuff. I do like to party but only on the weekends and I know how much alcohol I can handle . . . anyway . . . I hope he'll be on time.

_______________________________

I walk inside . . the wonderful smell of chicken invades
my nose and makes my mouth water. .

"Mom, dad!"

"Michael honey . . welcome! . . where's Mike?"

"He said he'll come here by himself" She gives me that annoyed look.

"Mom I called him . . I told him to be on time, he said he'll be here, don't worry" - "Michael I've seriously had it with him . . since he's with that stupid whore! he's been hanging around with her 24/7 . . I don't like her" - "You mean Cassandra?" - "Yea! that blonde you know WHAT! . . . I can't stand her . . for how long has he been with her?" - "Mom I don't think he's with her . . he's with Julianna" Suddenly my father's voice comes through the hallway "He's been with every girl in this city! who the hell knows who he's with?" I smile and get up

"Hi dad!" He hugs me tightly. "Hi son . . . how are ya? speaking of Mike, where is he?"

"He'll be here . . ."

 ~ Mike's point of view ~

"I gotta go babe . . I'll see you later, alright?"

"Mike come on, why can't you just stay home? I wanna spend some more time with you" She shoves her tongue in my mouth. "Cassandra come on. . I'll bang ya later" - "But I want it now babe . . ." She jumps on me and wraps her legs around me. "Do me on your kitchen table . . just like you did last night" - "You're a bad girl . . . and I love bad girls!!"

I pull up her skirt and sit her down on the table. "You really want it don't you?" She nods seductively. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down a bit along with my boxers. "You want that dick? . . you really want it?" She wraps her hand around it and starts jerking me off . . . "We gotta hurry though . . I really have to be at my parent's in 20 minutes" I slowly enter her. "UGH YEA . . that's what I'm talking about baby . . fuck me!" I start thrusting "UGH YEA . . you're so damn tight girl . . fuck . . I love it"

. . . (PHONE RINGS) . . .

"FUCK!!" I look at the display . . it's Michael . . . I still have 20 minutes left, what the hell is he doing calling me already?! "What does your brother want?" - "He wants to make sure I'm coming" She starts laughing "Oh I'm very sure you're coming . . . you're coming INSIDE OF ME!" I laugh and kiss her. "You're so naughty girl . . you deserve a good fuck" I pick her up and throw her down on the bed. "Suck me a little bit" She wraps her hand around my dick and starts sucking me dry . . . .

20 minutes later . . . . (PHONE RINGS) . . . I pick up:

"WHAT?!!" 

"Mike where are you? it's 6pm!" 

"I have to take care of some business, I'll be right over"  

"Yes, I can hear your business . . . it's breathing heavily right thorugh the phone, you're a jerk Mike . . just drive that girl home and get over here!! . . I'm gonna pick you up if you're not here within 10 minutes and I'm not kidding!"  

"Chill . . I'll be there . . ." 

"Mike I'm serious . . mom is very upset" 

"Will you shut the fuck up, Michael?! I said I'll be there!!!!" 

"Fine . . . " 

________________________________

~ Michael's point of view ~

I put on my shoes and jacket. "Where are you going baby?" - "I'll be right back. . . "

~ to be continued ~