MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 2

. . . . .

I can't believe him. Usually I don't care much about his lazy butt. . . but when it comes to our parents, I'm very sensitive. Mother is having a hard time with this . . . she feels as if he doesn't care about her. . she feels like his wild life and all these girls are more important to him than family. . . 

I'm not the type to get angry very easily but when it comes to my mother I will go through fire. I can't believe him . . . all these girls . . . partying . . . alcohol . . . it's gotten way out of hand and I have to talk some sense into him. . . Im on my way over there now and I will give him a piece of my mind. . 

I park my car next to his and rush inside. I open his bedroom door and see him sitting there with his pants down, getting a blowjob. "Michael what the hell are you doing here?!!" - "I'm here to get you, now come on!" His lady friend gets up and wipes her mouth. . .

"Michael get the hell out of here, can't you see that I'm busy?!"

"It's 6:20pm . . . YOU'RE LATE! you promised you'd be on time!" - "Michael I'm gonna grab you and throw you out of this window if you don't leave! and I'm NOT kidding!" I sit down on the bed. "Ok, go ahead!" He gives me the angriest look ever . . .

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE! NOW GET OUT!" I walk out of his room . . . I hear them say goodbye to each other . . a minute later the door opens . . she walks out giving me a smile. "Bye Michael. . have a nice evening"

"Bye Cassandra . . ."

Mike is sitting on the bed putting on his shoes. . I walk inside.
"Can you go a day without sex? just asking"

"SHUT UP!"

We get in my car and drive back to mom and dad's . . . Mike is PISSED. . . but I don't care. "Stop by that gas station, I wanna get a sandwich" - "We're going to eat at mom and dad's! why the heck do you want a sandwich now?!"

 ". . And I need some other stuff too . . I'm running out of condoms. . . "

I roll my eyes and park the car on the right side of the road. "Please hurry up" Mike runs inside . . . I can see him grab a pack of condoms . . . . I don't get how he can have so much sex. . really . . it's ridiculous. I don't even wanna know how many girls he had in his bedroom . . . . the thought of that disgusts me. 

2 minutes later . .

He gets back in the car and throws a pack of caramel candy in my lap. I pick it up "Thanks" I could write a book about this very action of him right now. Mike has always been this way. . he can't communicate. When he's sorry he shows it by actions like this one. Buying me something. . . or complimenting me. He can never apologize for anything.

He's not very easy to live with . . . but he's my brother . .
despite all these things, I still love and respect him a lot.

"Those are my favorite caramel candy balls. . . why did you get them?"

 "Because I know you like them, now keep driving" . . .

He hates it when I look directly at him when he's sorry . . . He's sorry for being late and for yelling at me . . . Mike is a handfull . . he's definitely a kind of his own. . . .

_________________________

"We're here!" Mike and I walk inside . . Mom looks at him and forces a smile.

"You made it . . I'm glad you're here" He walks up to her . . She grabs his face and kisses him on the cheek. "Let's eat. . I'm starving!" We all sit around the table. I can feel the tension in the air . . . even though my mom kissed him hello, there's still a lot of unresolved issues in her mind that she would love to discuss with Mike.