MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 10

. . . (still Mike's point of view)

. . . Suddenly I hear someone behind me. "Michael? . . . is it you?" I turn around. . . she's actually standing by the door now looking at me! . . . oh god no . . . she must think I'm Michael! 

"Aww, of course it's you! we met at the gas station! I remember your face perfectly! Aww . . I can't believe you took the time to come by here, I'm so glad to see you!" 

. . . FUCK . . . what am I supposed to say?! . . should I just play along? . . . 

"Umm . . I'm glad to see you too!" She smiles shyly "You are? that's so nice! Gosh, I didn't expect you to come by this early . . do you have work today?" - "Umm Yea . . and as a matter of fact, I'm on my way to work right now, so. . . better get going . . don't want my patients to die, hehehe" - "Excuse me? OH YEA! you're a doctor! How can I forget. . . yes, you're needed, Michael . . safe as many lives as you can :)"

It feels good to be in Michael's shoes for once . . it really does. . . and DAMN!! she's really hot! Michael found himself a hot cutie . . . . . "I sure will try to safe as many lives as I can!" - "Michael wait!" She slowly walks up to me. "I'm really glad you came by, you just sweetened my whole day" . . . . Should I ask her out for dinner? I have to make a move . . FOR MICHAEL . .

"Would you like to go dancing tonight?" - "Dancing? oh, gosh . . Michael . . that sounds so . . lovely!" I give her a smile. "We can have dinner first and then we can do some dancing . . . if you like" - "Actually, Michael . . I LOVE the idea . . . I can't wait" 

YES . . I just organized my brother a date with his chick!! . . I know Michael too well . . it would've taken him at least a month to grow some balls and ask her out . . he's really shy . . but I'm glad I took care of that for him. "I'm gonna pick you up here around 9pm . . is that alright?!"

"Sounds great . . . I'll be looking forward to it" I give her a smile "Me too . . bye!" I get in the car and drive to my place . . . I don't know why but I have the biggest smile on my face . . . for Michael . . not for me. . . He is FINALLY gonna go on a date! . . . It was about damn time. . . . . 

~ Michael's point of view ~

"I'm glad you're feeling better Mrs. Johnson" - "Oh Doctor Jackson . . if it wasn't for you, I still wouldn't be able to walk . . . I don't wanna spend the rest of my life in a wheel chair . . I'm only 75 years old. . I have a lot of walking left to do . . . thank you, young man, I put my all my love and trust in your healing hands!" Mrs. Johnson kisses the back of my hand.

"No need to thank me, I'm glad I made you feel better"
I turn around, she playfully slaps my butt.

"If I were 40 years younger you would have to run from me, because I would marry you in a heartbeat" I smile . . she's such a funny and sweet person. "Mrs. Johnson, now that you are able to walk again, I think we could take a walk along the beach, what do you think?" She giggles.

"Oh, my young, beautiful boy. . I wish you the best in life . . I wish you simply the best. . find a woman who will apprecaite your kind heart, you deserve it!" - "Thank you Mrs. Johnson, you make my day every day. . . god bless you"

. . . . . . .

I'm on my way to my office. I'm hungry . . . I'm in the mood for a juicy burger but I know I shouldn't. "Cherelle, can you please bring me a cup of coffee?" - "Yes, Doctor!" I walk inside and sit down . . . Gosh, I'm tired . . . I didn't sleep much . . the smell of pork chops kept me from having a good night sleep. I kept  waking up every hour.

"Here is your coffee, is there something else I can do for you?" - "No, I'm fine, thank you Cherry" - "You're welcome!" She walks back out of my office and closes the door slowly. . . I look at my phone . . . 3 missed calls from Mike . . what does he want? I hope everything's ok at home. 

(on the phone with Mike)

"Hello?"

"Hey Mike . . I saw you called. . what's up? is everything ok?"

"Yea . . . I just wanted to tell you that you're having a date tonight" 

"A date? . . what are you talking about?"

"I organized a date for you . . you can kiss my feet later when you get home"

"Wait a second . . why. . why would you organize a date for me? I don't want a date, I met a girl and I'm gonna ask her out soon. . . I don't need to go on some random date!"

"Michael . . you're going on a date with that gummybear chick . . the one who works at the children's house!! the one you say you wanna ask out soon!"

". . . . What did you do Mike???!!!"

"NOTHiiiiNG! . . I was on my way back to my place to grab some clothes and I drove by there and I just couldn't help it . . . I had to . . . . I wanted to see what she looks like"

". . . . WHAT!? . . you went by there to see what she looks like? and she saw you looking through the windows? gosh, what were you thinking?!!! that's so creeepy!"

"Chill man . . she was happy to see me . . well . . no . . she was happy to see YOU! 'cause she thought she was talking to you!! HAHA!"

"Mike . . WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!!!"

"NOTHING MAN . . I was nice . . . I swear!!! I simply pretended to be you. . I didn't say nothing!! she kept saying how happy she was to see me . . and by me she meant YOU!!!"

"Mike . . . I'm gonna cut your balls off, attach them to your butt and kick you as hard as I can!! I'm not even kidding!"

"Michael chill . . she was HAPPY to see you!!!! . . . HAPPY!!! do you know the meaning of happy? SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS TALKING TO YOU . . . . why aren't you exctied??"

". . . well, now that I think of it . . . I guess I should be, right?"

"HELL YEA!! . . this girl got the hots for you man . . and she is a hot babe!!"

"What did you tell her about me?" 

"I WAS YOU, you dumbass! . . she thought she was talking to YOU . . we're twins. . . we look the same . . . . remember?!!! -.-"

"Gosh . . . . you know what? that was brilliant actually" 

"HAHA!! I KNOW RIGHT?!!! I asked her out for dinner and a dance . . . so  . . you're going out for dinner and a dance . . . HAHA! . . like I said, you can kiss my feet later when you get home"

"I'm starting to feel nervous already. . ."

"Naaa. . you're gonna be fine, dude . . . you're gonna knock her off her feet and you're gonna show her some good, good lovin'!"

"I'm not gonna show her any kind of "loving" . . this is the first date . . I'm not gonna have sex with her! I want her to like ME!"

"You never know where the night might take you . . .and I'm pretty damn sure she likes you! she was really happy to see you . . . "

"Did you ask for her number?"

"No . . but she's gonna be waiting in front of the children's house around 9pm tonight . . . dressed and ready for you to pick her up!" 

"Oh boy . . . I'm so nervous . . ."

"Don't be . . . . you look good, you got brains and she's got the hots for you!"

"I guess you're right . . . . hmmm . . it's lunch time now . . I think I'm gonna call it a day and come home"

"Alrighty . . . bring some KFC . . alright?"

". . . NO"

"Come on!! I'm starving!"

". . .  Fine!!"

_____________________

I just came home . . . Mike is sitting on the couch watching TV. His eyes on the KFC. "Thanks man! I was literally starving!!" I see cigarette buds on the coffee table . . . "Mike come on! clean up your stupid cigarettes! and by the way, I told you not to smoke in here!!"

"I'm sorry, I'll clean it later . . . . now let's talk about the important stuff . . . . you ready for tonight?!" - "I am but my stomach isn't . . . I'm so nervous, I can't even think about eating something. . . I swear, I'm about to puke!" - "You're gonna be fine . . you're a Jackson! you know how to date!"

"Actually I don't . . I haven't been on a real date in months . . years . . . it's been so long . . . . Mike . . listen to me . . and listen good . . . this may sound crazy but I think it's gonna work . . . " 

~ Mariah's point of view ~

It's 8:30 . . I just got ready for my date with Michael . . I'm so nervous I can't even think straight. He's such a gorgeous man . . . his looks are out of this world and I can't believe he's a doctor . . seriously . . that's so wonderful! . . . finally a man who has a right job . . not like my ex who didn't have a job at all for that matter!. . . . I'm so nervous, I can't even . . . oh gosh . . . .

I put on some lipgloss and fluff my hair for more volume . . . I am ready but I don't think my stomach is . . . . I'm so nervous . . . I haven't been on a date in so long . . . .

I grab my stuff and get in the car . . . just be yourself, Mariah . . . it's gonna be a great night.

I get out of my car . . . I think I see him . . . there's someone standing in front a car! My heart is racing, I'm so nervous. I walk up to the car. "Michael?" He looks at me "Mariah?" He pulls me in for a hug. "Nice to see you . . . wanna go?"

"Oh definitely . . let's go" I get in his car . . . wow . . it looks different in here from what I remember . . . I didn't know he had a Volkswagen . . I thought he was driving a mercedes . . . . oh well . . who cares? . . maybe I just can't remember.

"You look really pretty tonight" I smile to myself "Thank you so much, Michael . . and you look very handsome . . . how was work?" He looks at me. "Good . . had a stressful day today, you know . . that's how it is being a doctor . . always very stressful . . very very stressful"

"Oh ok . . yea . . I remember you telling me the other day that you have been under a lot of stress lately" - "I did? . . OH yea! of course I did" 

~ to be continued ~