MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 8 (republished!!!)

ATTENTION:
This is part 8! I had to publish it again because the other one was put on private. I don't know why Wattpad is doing that but oh well . . . sorry! :) I hope you don't mind! ENJOY!

I walk up to him with my heart pounding in my chest. . . I wanna slap him . . .

"Mike" He slowly looks up at me. .

"What?" 

"Why are you doing this??"

"Why am I doing what?"

I grab him by the shirt and walk him to the kitchen.
"WHAT'S THAT STUFF??! WHY, MIKE, WHY?!" 

I open the fridge. . .
He pushes me out of the kitchen before I even get the change to open my mouth. 

"This is not MY STUFF!!! ok?!!! I'm not taking any of this shit!!!!" - "Then why is it in YOUR fridge and on YOUR kitchen table?!! don't lie to me now becuase I'm about to rip you apart!!!"

My voice cracks in the middle of the sentence . . . tears run down my face and the look on Mike's face I can't even explain . . . . "I'm not taking any of this shit!!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" 

I turn on the lights and take a look in one of his eyes.

"YES YOU DO TAKE THIS CRAP!!!! don't lie to me!!
I can see it in your eyes!!! GET IN MY CAR!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

"NO I'm staying home!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT! We're going to the hospial now and you're gonna stay there!!!!"

"NO I'M NOT!!! JUST FUCKING LEAVE, MICHAEL!!!!!" He pushes me against the door very hard . . . . I'm speechless . . . . how can he do that? and how can he say he's not using this stuff?? His eyes are bloodshot!! and that's not just the green stuff!!! he's been using heroin! and I'm sure he's been using it for a while.

I grab his arm. . . if I see needle marks I'm gonna get him to the hospital, no matter what it takes! "SHOW ME YOUR ARMS!" - "I'm not showing you anything. . . NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!" - "You don't wanna show me because you have something to hide!!! why are you taking this stuff?? WHY?! . . . I told you, you have a lot to offer! you don't need this posion in you!!" 

"YES I NEED THIS POISON IN ME!!!!! NOW GO THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE I HAVE TO KICK YOU OUT!" - "You wanna kick your own brother out? are you mad now because I found out what's really going on with you??" He walks closer to me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!" 

He walks out of the kitchen and sits down on the couch . . . can't he see that I'm crying right now?? why is he doing this? it rips my heart out . . . now everything makes sense . . . his aggressive behavior . . . the oversleeping . . the 'i dont care - i don't give a fuck' attitude . . . . and that's why his apartement is a mess! and I don't wanna know when the last time was he showered! 

"Mike, let me say one more thing!" He gets up angrily "NO!! YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH NOW! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!! GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm not leaving . . I wanna talk to you . .
because I love you and I wanna help you out of this!"

. . .Mike laughs . . .

"JUST SHUT UP!!!!"

"We're brother's  . . we love each other . . we're there for each other!!! . . remember?!" He looks at me with this empty expression on his face "Just get the fuck out of here Michael!!!" - "I'M NOT!! you're coming with me!!!!!!"

"I told you, I'm not going ANYWHERE!!!!!" 

I grab him and push him out of the house . . . He grabs me and literally throws me down on the floor. . . . . he never acted this way before . . . . never! . . .  I get up and leave . . . I can't take the look on his face . . I can't take his aggression . . . . I have to leave . .