Colin Computer x Shy! Fem! Reader

Requested by
     (Y/N) was a very shy girl. But she had a bit of a huge crush. On a computer. Yep, you heard me correctly, a computer. She loved everything about him. His white hair, his crazy digital voice, but she just couldn't tell him, or anyone for that matter! She wished for someway to tell him. And finally, that day came.
     "Hey, guys, look who it is!!" In walked AJ, the most obnoxious girl you could ever meet, she had the brightest blue hair and way too many piercings for her own good. She always wore a chain on her jeans so anytime she moved, she jingled, and it was the most annoying kind of jingle. Next to her, stood Colin. He looked a bit awkward but still perfectly fine. Harry walked in the room and looked over at them by the door.
     "Oh no." He said, in his extremely monotone voice. A smile spread across AJ's face.
     "Harry!!!" She ran towards him as he started to run away. They both disappeared out the back door. Robin watched AJ chase Harry around outside.
     "Those crazy kids. Anyway, Colin! We haven't seen you in a while." He gave Colin a smile.
     "Yeah, I've been pretty busy with work. I shouldn't have bragged so much about how smart I was when I was at the interview." He looked over at (y/n).
     "Oh, hey (y/n)!" He smiled at her. She blushed and waved back. Manny came out from nowhere and tugged on her sleeve.
     "(Y/N), will you color with me?" He looked up at (y/n).
     "Uh, sure, why not?" (Y/N) smiled down at him. He pulled her over to his table and gave her a coloring book and crayons. She looked for a green crayon to color in the trees.
     "Huh...where's the green?" (Y/n) looked at Manny. Suddenly, Paige swung in with Tony and June.
     "Green is not a creative color." She sang. Tony rolled his eyes and June sat next to Manny. (Y/n) looked back at Colin. He was still talking to Robin. Suddenly, AJ ran in.
     "Hey, why don't we play Truth or Dare, guys!!" She jumped up and down.
     "I thought you were out chasing after Harry?" Colin looked up at her.
     "Oh," she giggled. "I caught him." She pulled him inside. 'Help me!' He mouthed as she squeezed him. (Y/n) giggled.
     "It wouldn't be a bad idea to play Truth or Dare." Paige said.
     "We do have enough time." Tony said.
     "Yay!" AJ giggled as she squeezed Harry tighter. They were all gathered around the dining room table. (Y/n) was sitting across the table from Colin with AJ sitting in front of her. Harry decided to start the game off.
     "AJ, truth or dare?" He looked over at her.
     "Dare!" AJ yelled.
     "I dare you to let go of me." She frowned and let go of him as she crossed her arms.
     "(Y/n), truth or dare?!" She looked across the table at (y/n).
     "Uh, truth, I guess." AJ stood up and started clucking like a chicken. "Chicken, chicken, chicken!"
     "Alright! OK. Dare." AJ looked excited.
     "I dare you to tell your crush you love them and then kiss them!" AJ sat down in triumph. (Y/n)'s heart was pounding in her chest. She stood up slowly, walked over to Colin, and kissed his cheek.
     "I...I l-love you, C-C-Colin." She walked back over to her seat quickly and hid her face. Colin stood up and walked over to her.
     "I love you too." He whispered in her ear as he picked her up and spun her around. The rest of the night was pretty good for everyone, even Harry, who had ended up falling asleep while cuddling with AJ. It was very surprising.