Paige X Shy! Fem! Reader

Requested by @wolf_howler789 Hope you enjoy! ^-^

     You were hanging out with Robin, Harry, and Manny at their house when suddenly Paige jumped out of the kitchen and burst into song.
     "Oh no, not this again." Robin said, annoyed.
     Paige's singing faded as she realized everyone was super annoyed. Except you. You had liked Paige for some time now. Her colorful hair, her beautiful face, even her singing. You thought she had the most beautiful singing voice. It almost made you melt. You wished you could tell her but, your stupid shyness got in the way. You loved her, and you wished she knew that.
     Paige started to sadly walk back to the kitchen. You peeked over the back of the couch, watching her walk away. Harry noticed this, laughing a little. You looked over at him.
     "What's so funny?" You asked him.
     "Oh nothing." He replied.
     You all went back to what you were doing.
     That night as you walked into your kitchen to get a midnight snack, you noticed something laying on the table with a note on it. You walked over and read the note. It was from Harry.
     '(Y/N),' it read. 'I know you're secret. -Harry'
     You were very confused about what secret he was talking about, until you looked at what was underneath the note. A notebook. It wasn't Paige, you could tell, but you understood what Harry meant now, causing you to blush tremendously.
     The next day you went back over to their house, greeted by a smirking Harry. You rolled your eyes at him before walking in. This was your first mistake. As you walked past Harry, you realized Harry was the only thing blocking you from embarrassment. Paige was standing in the middle of the room. She was wearing a short white dress, a lot like the one she usually wears but only going down to the middle of her thighs. You blushed a dark red color, which darkened even more as she hugged you.
     "Do you like my new dress, (Y/N)?" She asked excitedly. "Harry got it for me." You looked over at Harry who was watching the two of you, a smirk across his face.
     You looked back at her. "Uh, yeah, I love it."
     "Oh yay!" She said, giggling.
     You stayed a little while longer before the sun started to go down and you went back home. Once you got home, you ate some dinner, scrolled through tumblr, and went up to bed. (Still scrolling through tumblr in bed of course.) Around midnight, you went back downstairs for another snack. On the table, you saw another note with a notebook under it. It still wasn't Paige, but Harry had put all of Paige's features into it. The arms, the eyes, the mouth, the hair, the pages with rain and hearts, everything about it was just like Paige. You smiled and brought it upstairs with you.
     The next day, you walked back over to their house, Paige wasn't there. You were a bit confused and sad. But at least you could hang out with these guys. You made sure to thank Harry for the notebook before walking back home when it started to get dark. As you walked in the door, you noticed something wasn't right, there was color everywhere. Beautiful pictures hung on the walls, your regular lightbulb had been replaced with a dim pink one, everything you could see was colorful. You walked into the kitchen to see Paige. She looked at you before walking over to you.
     "(Y/N), why didn't you tell me?" She said, smiling.
     "T-Tell you what?" You asked.
     "Tell me that you liked me." She said, hugging you.
     "H-How....wha....how do you..." You stuttered.
     "Harry told me, and (Y/N), I like you too." She said before kissing your cheek.
     "Y-...You do?" Your blush grew brighter every second.
     "Yes." She smiled. "I love you."
     Your blush got extremely dark as you looked at her. "I l-love you too..."