Chapter 1

***Cameron's P.O.V.***

I heard we had a new hot guy in the school from my female friend, Lori. All she said was he was my height and sexy. She was the only one who knew I was gay. (My mom doesn't even know.) I've been this way since I was about thirteen. I wanted to see him. I don't know if I have any classes with him or not. I was in the band so I only have three blocks of real classes. I was hoping I had at least one class with him. I'll have lunch with him definitely but way too many people talk to me during that time and I don't know if I'll be able to see him a lot. Lori said his name was Liam, I really like that name, and that when she saw him the only thing she could say was, " HOLY MOTHER OF SEXINESS WHO'S THAT?!" I laughed until my stomach hurt after that.

************************************

"Where is he?" I said as I was eating at lunch with Lori. "OVER THERE!" She pointed in his direction. I saw him and my whole body sunk into my seat and almost fell onto the floor. He was so beautiful. He had ocean-blue eyes, a tight shirt that shown through to see his perfectly aligned abs, and light blue skinny jeans. He was hanging out with Kade Spratlin, a fuckboy who always flirted with every girl in the school. I hated him. He had the perfect ass but he just wasn't gay or hot. But back to Liam, he has the perfect face and perfect ass.  It was only when he stared at me for 30 seconds straight that I realized, I love him. I knew he would never love me, he's obviously straight. He has all the girls on him and seems to not care. I was snapped back into reality when Lori yelled my name and said "Wait are you blushing?" I covered my face with my lunch bag. She threw it to the side and smiled when she saw I was blushing. I looked back to where he was before, but he wasn't there. I looked back at Lori with a worried face. We started looking for him and I saw Loris face go white pale. I asked her what was wrong and all she did was point back behind me. I looked back and he was right behind me, with Kade.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

***Liam's P.O.V.***

I walked into the class room and saw him. The hottest Emo kid in the school. There were a lot in this school but he was the hottest. I was hanging out with my new friend Kade. He was sexy to me before, and he had the most perfectly shaped ass. But when I saw him, my heart dropped and my face turned bright red from blushing so hard. Kade pulled my arm to the lunch line. All their food looked horribly disgusting and I grabbed the most appetizing thing there. Nothing. I walked out of the lunch line and went and sat behind him. I heard someone talking to him. " Cameron?! Wait are you blushing?"  That was his name. Cameron. That's beautiful. That name doesn't sound like and Emo name at all...He had black swoopy hair, hazel-brown eyes- black skinny jeans and the most beautiful face ever. I thought for 15 minutes to turn around and kiss him. No one here knew I was gay. No one here knew I hated the girls all over me. Kade seemed to be sort of jealous of me for having all the girls on me instead of him. After lunch ended I had
algebra 2. It was sort of hard but you know what? I was sitting by? Cameron. He seemed very smart, he helped me through all the problems I had trouble on. Every time he got closer to show me how to do a problem I could smell his sweet, sexy, smell. Mrs.Foshee, our teacher gave us a lot of homework and I asked her if me and Cameron could work together since I was new. She said yes.
The bell rang and ended third block. I asked him what he had next. "I have band. Just meet me at the band hall and we'll talk about the homework." I said okay.

************************************

After fourth block I was waiting at the band hall and saw him walking from the practice field to me. He looked even better walking with his trumpet in his hand. He got to the band hall and said " I called my mom and asked if you could come over, she said yes. Let me put this up and we'll walk to my car." "Okay" I said. He put his instrument up then we walked to his new Misha Design, 4-door, black Mercedes benz. He drove to his house which was not far. I walked inside and his beautiful white lab walked up to me and locked my hand. I bent down and pet her. "By the way her name is Lucy. Mom I'm home with my homework partner!" He said with his beautiful voice of his. I followed him to his room and he brought another chair for me to sit. We started working on the homework and finished it since he was sooooo intelligent. It was only three thirty and he let me stay longer and talk about ourselves. It was 5:30 and his mom came upstairs and told us dinner was ready. We walked down and I smelled a mix between Cameron and Amanda's, his mom, stir fry. We ate, but the way she's the best cooker ever, and headed back up to his room. I grabbed my things and my mom showed up. I told his mom bye and left.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

***Cameron's P.O.V.***

After he left I lied on my bed and sighed. I needed him back over here. We need to talk to more. He has the perfect voice; not too high, not too low.

The next day at school he got mad at Kade and stormed off at lunch. I called him over to sit by me. He did and I blushed as I looked at Lori. She looked back at me and then back at him. "What?" Liam asked. "Oh nothing!" Lori said. I just wanted to go to Mrs.Foshee's class so I could prove her wrong. She said I wouldn't finish  the homework by tommorow. LOOK AT WHO FINISHED IT NOW BITCH!

************************************

At band I was called on to play the hardest solo. Cameron was a the band hall waiting for me to be done. I played it loud enough for him to hear me and he looked like he had heard the most soothing music in the world. I laughed at the end and messed up the last note. Mr. Bland, our band teacher, Ironic right, told me I had to work hard to get the last note. I did it perfectly and he said I could go early. I got to the band hall and started texting my mom.

Is it ok if Cameron spends the night?

Sure hun!

Thanks mom.

No problem baby😘
---------------------------------------------------------

"My mom said it was ok if you stayed at my house tonight." It was Friday and the football game was cancelled due to predicted weather.

"Okay" my beautiful future husband said.

"Do we need to go by your house and get some extra clothes?"

"Yea, my mom wants to meet you anyway."