Chapter 2

***Liam's P.O.V.***

When we got to my house, I ran in really quick and grabbed a shirt, pants, and socks. It seems like I forgot something. We got to his house and we walked up stairs to his room. He closed and...locked the door.....for some reason. He jumped on the bed and said the if I wanted to get a shower. He has one in his room. (Luxurious). " Okay, I'm gonna get one now." I said.

I got in the bathroom and locked the door. I got in the shower and turned the knobs until it was the right tempature. I saw the axe body wash on the shelf, nice, that was what he smelled like. I love his smell. I got out and dried off. I looked through my clothes looking for my underwear. OH FUCK! I knew I forgot something! I called out to Cameron and asked if my underwear was in there. "No." Oh shit! "Do you have any I can wear?"

"Yea, they might be kind of tight though."

We were the same height, but I was more muscular and my waist was bigger than his.

" Open the door."
"Hold on" I called out.
I opened the door a small Crack and he handed the underwear to me. I put them on and they hugged my....crotch area.....very tightly. I put on my pajama pants and didn't put on my shirt. Just to mess with him :).

I came out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed. He almost flew into the air and looked at me annoyingly.

"Oops hahah!"
"Not funny liam!"
"Jeez sorry. I need to go to sleep so I  can run at the football field tomorrow.
Want to come?"

"Sure. I need to lose weight anyway."

I puller up his shirt and he was thin with just a little bit of extra weight on him. He was cute. He clapped and the lights turned off.

" Classy." I said.
He laughed at that. We lied down and I put my arm around him slowly. He seemed to move closer to me. I like it.

************************************

I woke up with my arm around him and him very close to me. I looked at the clock and it was 8:27. I woke him up.

"Cameron? Cameron?!"
"I'm up, I'm up!"
"Can I tell you something?"
"Sure go ahead."
"You know how I had my arm around you last night?"
"Yea?"
"Well, I am g...g....ga...GAY!"
"Really?"
" Yea. I thought you would be wierded out that I put my arm around you."
" I was at first, then I realized it was you, with your sexy self."
"So....do you wanna....go out?"
"Sure...I guess. I've never had one before."

_______________________________________
Authors note: I'm sorry the dialogue between them was kind of awkward. I don't do those scenes very good.
_______________________________________

***Cameron'sP.O.V.***

OH MY GOD!!! HE ASKED ME OUT, IN ROOM, IN MY BED, WITH NO SHIRT, WEARING MY UNDERWEAR!!!
I was so excited! I tried to stay as calm as I could be when I went to the bathroom I could barely hold my...Dilly-Wacker still. We got dressed and started running to the football field. It wasn't far from my house. I lived close to all the things involved with school. I hated living where I did.

"Where are gonna go to college?"
" I think I'm going to OleMiss" I said.
"Awww...my little rebel..." he said. I love his wubby dubby voice.

"Shut up."

We got to the football field and he started running faster than a car. As he ran, his ass curves shown through the sweat pants he was wearing. It really turned me on. He turned around and pointed at me then at him. I walked toward him but he just went and layer down in the grass. I layer down beside him and he put his arm under my neck and pulled me closer. I looked over at him and he smiled and I blushed. He looked down at me and kissed me. KISSED MEEEE!!! CAMERON DIAZ GOT KISSED BY THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL. HOLY FUCK! His soft lips made me relax my whole body. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my teeth, knowing what he was trying to do, and put his tounge to mine and made me moan in pleasure. He took the back of my neck in his hand and made the kiss even more pleasurable. We kissed for at least five minutes before I broke the kiss and needed to breath. We walked back to my house and took our separate showers. It was three o'clock and we walked downstairs to tell my mom our big secret.

"Mom, me and Liam have something to tell you."

"Yes sweety?"

"Mom, we're both gay...and we're dating...."

"...really?...."

She was very silent, like she was in shock. She looked at me, then looked at him.

"Mrs. Diaz? I love your son. He is like no body else. He's beautiful, smart, charming, and lean."

"Thank you Liam, I'm glad he's found someone he actually loved but I didn't know he was...gay....like, he gas never told me and he just now came it with his boyfriend it's a shock."

"I know mom, it was a shock to me when I saw the sexiest boy walk in the lunch room a day look at me."

************************************
*-*-*-*-*-*-*sexual content*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Later that night, me and Liam lied on my bed and we're talking about our future. Then all of a sudden Liam jumps hovering over me and whispers in my ear,"Do you want me or is it just your great acting?"

"I want you Liam." I said lowly so no one could hear me.

"Then show me." He pulled down my gray joggers and my blue Calvin Klein under wear and pulled down his sweat pants. He lifted me up on his crotch and entered me. It hurt at first until he hit my sweet spot and I moaned too loud. We kept quiet until we were done. We both layed down on the bed completely naked and fell asleep.