Ichiru

Zero's POV:
"What the hell are you doing in the realm of the living?!" I yelled to the ghost behind me.
"You may not want to talk so loudly. Thing is, they can't see or hear me, so it kinda just looks like you're yelling at your IV."
Yagari and Kaien looked extremely confused.
I realized he was right and I should probably be more careful. "Are you here to make me miserable?" I muttered.
"I saved you. I came here to help my othet half if that's alright with you." His voice sounded distant, yet he was so close.
"Zero... Are you okay? We don't need to call a mental hospital, right..?" Kaien asked, making Yagari flinch a bit.
Yagari's POV:
Is he really losing his sanity that quickly? I thought he could fight it off, but I may have been wrong... If he does lose control, the Hunter's Association will be after him in a heartbeat. I looked into his deep crimson eyes, glowing at the scent of his own thick blood. I sighed, keeping my focus on him. "No, he's not insane yet... I... Believe he may see a ghost."
Zero's POV:
"Well, they've figured me out. Gotta go, see ya bro!" Ichiru smiled and disappeared, but before he did, he whispered slightly to me. "I'll be back."
I flinched as I was reminded of thr terrible fate that he met. He had asked me to devour the rest of his life... Seeing him again made me feel as if he had never left me.
I stood up. "Give me something to do..." I murmured silently to where only Kaien could hear me.
"Hoji is already in my office with a new student. I ask you to help Hoji watch her and once she goes in for the day, please show Yuki the basics (I know she already knows them, but it's the rules, you know that) and show her how to deal with the Middle Class." He didn't hesitate to give me jobs to get the matter off my mind. Kaien knew that the only ways I could clear my head was to walk in silence around town, sleep, be alone, or do any work that comes up. The only way he figured that out was because he had watched me endlessly ask for vampire hunting tasks whenever a heavy subject or topic was brought up.
I forcefully ripped the IV out of my inner elbow and winced, walking away as it bled heavily.
Yagari was about to go after me, but he rethought his decisions.
My mind was spinning. Too much had happened today and I couldn't keep it out of my mind. Yuki, the person I never wanted to see again came back to Cross Academy, my dead brother came back to say hello, and now everyone thinks I'm insane. I wished that the wound from the IV would make me bleed to death, but I knew it wouldn't, so I let the thought go. I walked into Kaien's main office and saw Hoji with a female vampire. Her hair was long and black. One of her eyes were a violet color, and the other, a deep crimson.
I sighed. "Welcome to Cross Academy, I'm a prefect and your guide... Whatever, I'm sure Hoji already told you. Just call me Zero." I know I sounded really annoyed and angsty, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get my mind off the horrible day I was having.
"I'm Nishiki. Nice to meet you." I knew she was just putting up a facade to disguise what she was really feeling, but I kept quiet and decided to just leave the subject alone, as I usually did.
Next I would have to talk to Yuki. I wanted to stall for as much time as possible...

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for late update! Anyways, see you later! Peace! ~zerothegreywerewolf