•Chapter 1•

I don't know why...like why I have written it but I started and my hands didn't stop..
If you want to call the below chapter an emotional sh!t then you are welcomed! But before you write a rude comment down below keep one thing in mind i.e if you will disrespect the feelings portrayed in the chapter you will disrespect me! So it's your call..

Happy Reading!

Chapter 1

A Mercedes Benz stopped in the parking of Malhotra mansion and the only heir left for Malhotra's stepped out of the car pulling down his shades.

Manik Malhotra..

Five years ago...

He left India to never come back. He left killing his inner self..

Yes he left to forget everything but he knew he couldn't.

He tried but everything was like a rose petal dried in the book..

He didn't forget anything and remembered everything..

He tried to be happy but nothing helped.

He died each second..

The night five years back, he remembered as he stared at the balcony of his brother's room which was clear to his sight..

"Bhai! Why are you leaving? You know how much I am angry with you after knowing that my own brother will not be there for my marriage?" Abhimanyu Malhotra's complaint resonated in his ear and he closed his eyes in despair.

After three months of Manik's departure and Abhimanyu's wedding, one night he received a call from his mother...

"Manik! Abhi..Abhimanyu!" His mother's voice echoed..

"Mom? Why are you crying!?" He had panicked..

"Abhimanyu...your brother is no more!" That single sentence had turned his world upside down..

He didn't had the courage to come back and see his mother shattered..

And most importantly...Abhimanyu's widow..

Nandini...

His Nandini?? Once yes...

He didn't notice that he was crying. Until a tear dripped off his chin..

He wiped his eyes and sighed..

He loved his brother so much..

So much that he gave up his love for his him..

Five years...he didn't come back because...because he still loved Nandini..

He knew he won't be able to control himself when he will see her crying..

He still remember the day he first laid his eyes on her. She had accidentally came in front of his car while crossing the road. She had injured her knee badly. Manik brought her to the hospital and that's how they became friends..

For Nandini he was a friend but for Manik she became his love. This was at least what Manik thought..

But the day everything was ruined when his brother got engaged to the same girl he loved..

Manik was late..he got late and Abhimanyu already told their Mom his likeness towards a girl.

Abhimanyu was class fellow with Nandini..

Their mother was not much happy with Nandini because she was an orphan and used to live with her Chachi Chacha, but mother gave in to Abhimanyu's choice.