Chapter 3

#5550Words
#NotEdited
#InlineCommentsAreLove

First of all it's not the last chapter. Next will be last InshaAllah! Actually chapter was going longer then I expected tou I splited it in half..

Secondly guys! Am putting an halt on Home! family! Blessings! And on I love you like a thousand years! Because I am too much busy now a days! My exams are coming and my sister is getting married! I will remove the halt once I will be totally free. Next update will be of Awargi or DD..InshaAllah.

Do enjoy the below chapter. Few of the dialogues in the below chapter are from Farhar Ishtiaq's novel Humsafar so whole credit goes to her.

Happy Reading!

Chapter 3

Nandini found herself standing in a garden full with pink tulips and the the sun was shinny. But it's heat was not irritating her. She was feeling good and fresh.

She twirled around and the peach flower dress moved around her making her feel wonderful about herself.

Suddenly she heard giggles. She turned back to see Abhimanyu coming carrying her little fairy and he was telling her something important with gestures to which she was giggling with him. The sight left her awe and she walked closer to them..

"Hey!" Abhimanyu said lovingly and she smiled at him touching to his arm..

"You are back?" She asked softly staring in his eyes..

"I can't come back!" He said shaking his head and Nandini looked sad. "But I have someone who will take care of you both!" He added and gestured Nandini towards a specific direction. She turned her head to see Manik coming with a warm smile on his face.

"Bhai!" Abhimanyu greeted Manik and Parisha jumped in Abhimanyu's arm to reach Manik..

"Here you go!" He said lovingly handing Parisha to Manik and Nandini was standing numb..

"I love you so much Nandini!" Abhimanyu said lovingly and pecked Nandini's forehead. Then he turned to Parisha who was hugging Manik and Manik was just smiling..

"Hey sweetie! Baba misses you! But Manik Baba will take care of you better then me!" He said to Parisha and held her hands. She looked at him and smiled. He kissed her hands madly and there was wetness in his eyes. "I love you baba ki jaan! Take care!" He whispered lovingly and backed off..

He was going back from where he came..

Nandini looked at him with desperate eyes and suddenly gasped...

Where was she...?

She looked around and everything was blurred. Her head was aching and she was feeling dizzy..

The dream...it roamed in her head as she recalled it's moments..

Freak...what was the dream about..

She helplessly turned her head only to gasp again as she saw her baby sleeping in the comfy couch drapped in Manik's blazer while Manik was sitting on the floor with his head resting with the couch..

He was also sleeping..

"But I have someone who will take care of you both!"

Abhimanyu's voice echoed somewhere in her head and she stared at both of them..

The selfless love was evident as  Manik was on the hard floor while the baby was on the soft couch..

Something warm filled Nandini's heart and she unknowingly smiled..