Chapter 4- (Last)

#5516WordsApprox

Yes am back!

I want comments to get to know how much you all missed me!

I have tried to fill all the loopholes but if there is any don't tell me keep it to yourself hahahaha! Sorry bad joke! If there is any do mention it I will answer it for you!

Ps: Ignore Mistakes...

Happy Reading!

Chapter 4- (Last)

"Shhh! Bus kar do meri jaan! Kitna ro ge!" Nandini said helplessly patting to Parisha's back and walked around the kitchen, but the little soul...she was so restless..

Her baba was nowhere to be found..

She had searched the whole house more then 100 times in last six days but Baba was nowhere.

In last three weeks Parisha was almost mad due to Manik's absence. She had refused to eat. She had refused to play with her toys. She just used to cry and cry whole day. The only thing she was taking was her feeder.

"Acha bhook lagi hai mery bachy ko?? Cookies khana??" Nandini said lovingly and made Parisha sit on the shelf. Parisha was just sobbing and sobbing. Nandini carefully wiped her tears and opened the cookie jar. She raised a cookie in front of Parisha but Parisha held it only to throw it back on the marble floor in anger..

"Parisha!!" Nandini shouted angrily and Parisha stood up on the shelf..

'Baba jaani kahan hain?' She asked frantically waving her hands in the signs..

She was asking this question nth time to her mother but Nandini had no answer..

"Baby!" She tried to hold Parisha but she pushed Nandini away..

'Baba jaani kahan hain Mama??' She again asked moving her hands frantically and this time many incoherent angry voices escaped her throat.

Tears of helplessness formed in Parisha's eyes and she pulled her hair on her mother's silence..

"Jaan ap meri baat tou suno!" She again tried to hold the baby but she crawled away more..

'Ap ny Baba ko bheja hai naa? Baba ko apny chupaya hai na? Baba mj say naraz ho kar chalay gye hain?' Parisha's never ending questions were killing Nandini and she felt herself a culprit...

"Pari!" Nandini mewed but Parisha shook her head wiping her tears..

She needed to find her Baba...she needed to find him..

She had to solve the mystery...

She jumped on the stool and then landed on the floor expertly. Then she run out of the kitchen leaving a crying Nandini alone with other maids..

"Ma'am! Please Call Mr.Malhotra!" One of the maid dare to speak and Nandini looked at her, still crying due to Parisha's outburst..

"Yes ma'am! Please! Parisha! We never saw her that much happy in days! When Mr.Malhotra was here there was a never ending spark in her eyes!" A Butler too joined and Nandini clenched her fist.

Everyone was right..

But how can she move on? How can she forget her Husband and give his place to someone else?

______________________

Clutching to Manik's photo closely to her chest Parisha peeked in Neyonika's room and found it empty..