•Chapter 2•

#NotEdited

First of all thank you for Loving Parisha baby! Means a lot! Thanks a lot!

Secondly first Ship name was suggested by silentwarriorx, my fizzah Darling! The name is #ManIsha.

The second name was #PariMan, darling who suggested this sorry I forgot your name can you please quote this line with your name so that readers get to know who suggested this one!

Lastly guys the genre of this story is tragedy. It's genre is not romance. Don't expect a long love making scene! The romance won't be more then a hug or hardly a kiss! Those who want to read Romance and all that go and read my other stories! You are welcomed to back off..

Because in my POV MaNan and true love is more then just being physical!

Sorry for the rant! Enjoy the update! I know you all are desperate!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 2

"Nandini!" He took her name again and she looked at him with red swollen eyes.

"Can we talk about US?" He again whispered and Nandini's breath stopped.

What about this 'US' talk? Was there any 'US' in the first place?

"Us?" She muttered parting away from him but her hands were still fixed to his shirt collars.

"Yes!" Manik breathed out cupping to her cheeks and brushing away her disheveled hair from her face..

"There was no US!" She said in a same lost tone and Manik gulped..

"There was Nandini! Agar nahi bhi tou ho skta hai!" He asked trying to convey his feelings in a decent manner..

He was still in a fix about Nandini's inner turmoils.

He was trying to figure out the level of damage. The intensity of her fears and doubts..

As expected Suddenly Nandini's expressions changed from shocked to scared ones and she jerked Manik away..

He just stared at her and was waiting for her next move..

She got up in haste and once again couldn't maintain the balance because of the dizziness which was  already overpowering her. Manik immediately followed and held her in his arms.

Her face was once again buried in his chest as she took deep breaths, trying to maintain her conscious..

"Mat jaoa!" He begged innocently holding her close to him and she again pushed him..

"Nandini!" He tried coming closer to her but she stumbled back..

"Stay away!" She warned him showing him her palm but Manik didn't stop. "Myny bola stay away!" She shouted crying loudly and this time Manik stopped.

"Let me protect you!" Manik spoke helplessly.

"I don't need your protection! Koi haq Nahi ap ka mjh pay!" She cried out and her voice held so much of complaints..

"Haq ki baat kar rahi ho tum? Main...I care for you Nandini! And Pari too!" Manik tried to explain himself knowing the fact that he was at fault made him so helpless and ashamed of himself..

"No you don't! Agar ap care karty tou--!" She was crying like anything and Manik stood froze on his place..

How much he wanted to hold her close to him..