Legit My Life

(Saturday)

"You never learn, how many times do I have to tell you to pick up this shit of a house." Father says kicking me in the stomach. I just lay there on the floor curled up in a ball crying.

My dad is Hayden Robertson sr. He used to work for Dicks sporting goods till mom died when I was seven. Ever since then he's been working at the gas station right next to Taco Bell. He's been under house arrest a couple times I think, I don't know I can't keep track.
He's been hitting me for three years now, since the judged called him "not guilty" for children abuses.

My twenty-three year-old brother Hayden Robertson Jr. is just like father. Has been in jail two times for influence of alcohol. For six months he went into a half-way-house but got kicked out for starting a mulch fire with his cigarette. He had a girlfriend that he dated for seven months but she broke up with him because he stole money from her.

And here's me Amelia Robertson. The youngest of this stupid family. I've been getting bullied because I'm under weight and with my 504 I get distracted really easy.

I eat with my English teacher, Ms. Fisher. We have theses talks about books.

What people don't know is that I cut. I've been cutting since July. I normally cut twice a month but I feel like I need to do is once a week. It wouldn't make a difference if I left or not. It makes me feel good to feel pain. I'm not emo I'm just ugly with brunette hair.

We live in this house down the street from the ice creamery an a 15 minute bus ride to the highschool. Our house isn't bad it's just small with a big tree in the front yard.

Hey guys, I started Wattpad to read, write, and to have fun.

This chapter is just about the life Amelia has. She's being abused at home and is getting bullied.

Please vote and comment for the next chapter

Adios cuties😘💯