Ethan Dolan

Grayson an I just moved from New Jersey and we're already fitting in. Yeah I enjoy it here but I'd rather stay in Jersey till I graduate.

I played on the Varsity football team as the line backer, are team was undefeated. My friend, Jake McCoy, the quarterback told me right after I moved here we lost our first game 67-23. The second string line backer, Luke Ruth-Smith, was okay but still kicked but. Grayson was the starter kicker and was really good at it. In middle school he could only kick it five feet in the air and ten feet far. Poor thing.

Mom's old job was a travel agent for sandals beaches, till my uncle told her about this job opportunity in Silver springs, Maryland as nurse for the middle school, East Wood middle.

My first class is Trigonometry with Mr. Lovelady. I have to laugh at his last name though. not because he's a man and his last name has the word 'lady' in it, it's because he's gay. School just started and I'm already enjoying it so much.

Mr.Lovelady's is so boring, we came on a test day, everyone is so quite it's scary. Grayson is sitting on the other side of the room with a girl with curly red hair next to him. I on the other had is sitting alone in the back of the class. Gray keeps giving me looks and uses sign language to say "go on your phone and text me". Over the summer Grayson learned sign language, his teacher was impressed that next year he can help out. I go on my phone and see he texted me. I have him under "Me twin"

Me twin- have you seen Amelia?
E- No I haven't, why do you ask?
Me twin- bc I haven't seen her since her locker and that's been over two hours ago.
E- So if you want to know why don't you find her social medias
Me twin- I did...she blocked me
E- that sounds like a you problem
Me twin- shut up you try, she seems to like you more you try
E- try her twitter
Me twin- oh I forgot about that, no one uses Twitter anymore
E- idiot
Me twin- shut up and find her on twitter
E- fine

I scroll through twitter trying to find her name. I clicked on an account from Silver Springs, Maryland and it was her. her last post was an hour ago saying "I have no life, no friends, and no blade...going to the mall to get my mind off things". Oh my god I have to find her. 'and no blade' oh please don't tell me she cuts. I have to see if she's okay.

-

School got out an hour ago and Amelia hasn't posted anything. it's been all day and she could of left the mall.

"Anything about her yet?" Grayson asked walking into the kitchen.
"Yeah but her last post was when school started," I say sitting on the counter next to Grayson. "She probably left the mall already."
"You said something to Amelia before she left, what was it?"

Grayson took a sip of his coke that he grabbed from the fridge.
"I told her to meet me at Starbucks after school got out." I say jumping down and grabbing a Pepsi.
"Dude let's go she could be there." Grayson says grabbing the car keys and his leather jacket.
"O.K let's go." I say grabbing my jacket and heading out the door.

Okay this is a short chapter because my computer is about to die and I'm in the middle of school. This chapter just explains stuff about Ethan, I hope you enjoyed this and please vote, comment, and follow.

Adios Cuties