The List

Wednesday

I wake up gasping, again. Cherry jumps up from my lap then runs to Parker's room. The time is 5:39, three hours till hell starts. Since I'm already up I take a shower and get dressed.

One of the servants must of put my outfit together while I was asleep, It's a red blouse with skinny blue jeans, brown cowgirl boots, an infinity scarf and a belt. I put my hair in a messy bun then brush my teeth.

The alarm clock in Parker's room goes off. He comes in my room with his hair a mess and dried drool on his cheek.

"You're up early," He says rubbing his face. "I picked out your outfit."
"Thanks," I say back "I'm surprised your mom and I are the same size."
"Yeah she was the smallest in the family." Parker says.
_

School is the same old boring thing. Ethan an I worked on our project, gave my lunch to Zach, got made fun of and this didn't surprise me at all...Grayson made another hashtag about my died mother.

Chase got an embarrassing picture of me at lunch, me sitting on spoiled milk on my seat. My other bullies Cleo and Liz got me popping a pimple in the bathroom mirror. More people on 'The list'.

'The list' is a piece of paper I have in my notebook; I put down the names of my bullies. It all started in seventh grade when Zach and his goons, Mark, Jacob and Chase locked me in the locker room. While I was in there I found an note book with clean pages. I had a pen with me at the time so I started writing the first and last names of the people who bully me. It now has over thirty names, I never erase the names on the list. Grayson is already on it. When I started writing Ethan's name I fell asleep before I could write the last letter of his first name 'N'. I hate Grayson so much right now I wish I could of kicked him when he told me to yesterday. Ethan isn't that bad but still not a fan.

Ethan told me about what happened to Grayson. He came out of his room, stopped crying, then went the gym to work out. After he came home Ethan said he was a new person. He also told me about the new hashtag #AbandonedAmelia4Foster. It's not the best hashtag but it's one of the most common one.

Gym was the worst. We had the choice to play soccer or play dough ball. I'm the target dummy for both of them.
2points- legs or arms (extra point if I fall)
5points- my back (extra point if I get the wind knocked out of me)
10points- boobs (extra two points if you make me scream)
15points- gut (extra five points if I vomit)
20points- nose (extra ten points if I get a nose bleed)
50points- head (You win if I get a concussion or knocked out)

The goal is to get to a thousand points by the end of the year. This all started in freshmen year when my classmates counted how many times could you pants me. So far Zach has 25 points, Chase has 32, Cleo has 13, Liz has 30 an our star quarterback, Max Terry has 45.

This time I only got three balls to the nose, five in the legs and one in the gut. Ethan was on the same team as me so he kinda helped from the balls. He's pretty good; his mussels and abs shown from his shirt. All the girls were drooling over him. The cheerleaders started flirting with him while we were getting ready.

It's almost time to leave school, an hour to be exact. My last class of the day is Mr. Wyblie. He looks just like the boy in the movie 'Coraline'. He teaches Chemistry in lab 323. In that class I have Liz, Mark and Jacob. They got a bunion burner and put my lab papers on it. Smoke started forming, then the sprinklers, then A fire alarm. Yep typical day at in High school.

After being outside for a good twenty minutes in the freezing cold Zach and Mark took my scarf and put it on the flag pole.

Mark is fifteen years old and 5'11. Blond hair and brown eyes, starter kicker for the football team, okay looking but has acne and is the second person on 'The list'.

When Mr. Wyblie asked me who put the scarf on the flag pole in the first place I said "I don't know it was all a blur." then walked away. I got it back, after ten minutes trying to find a janitor.

Parker found me outside and we started talking about the meeting tonight at the school. He told me he'd drive me to his house to get ready.

"Hey I heard the fire started in Mr. Wyblie's class today." Parker says pulling out of the parking lot.
"Yeah some kids put a piece of paper on a bunion burner." I say turning the station.
"Wow when I was in your grade some kid put a pipe bomb in the toilet." He says laughing.
"Really! when I was in middle school a boy went in the sealing, made it a good hundred yards, then fell through and landed on the principle." I say trying to beat his.
"No way, but did one of your students hack the computers, taking down the fire wall, and have free wifi in the school?" Parker says giving me a half smile.
"No...but did one of classmates actually spend all of Christmas break in the cafeteria eating there food?" I say blowing his out of the water.
"You win this round but I'll get you back." He says putting on his sunglasses.

We both start laughing and singing in the car till we got back to his house.
-

The meeting at the school for the foster home. I didn't change clothes because I looked decent looking. I think there was about fifteen homes I looked at. One was on my old street, another was near the library and another one was outside of town. All of them I liked. I met the people who do the fostering. I liked this one lady named Faith Hill, she's the one who lives on my old street. She's really nice actually, she has a very clean record, no DUIs or a prison record. Nice lady by the way.

After the meeting Mr. White took me and Parker out to eat at Olive Garden. We had a great time. Mr. White told are waitress that it was my birthday so I got a free chocolate cheesecake with mint chips on it. Parker kept stealing a slice of the cake, which I didn't care about because I don't eat much.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Fun fact when I started writing about the pipe bomb and the kid climbing in the sealing was true. My friend, Cody, told me about the time when a boy blew up a toilet in the hallway and my other friend told me about the time when a boy named Thomas climbed on a urinal into the sealing. He made it about ten feet till he fell on the principal; the kid got suspended for two months.

give this a vote, comment and a follow for more.

Adios cuties