Foster Home At Last

We keep talking to Ethan till they roll him off to get his stiches in. Grayson walks to the mirror and washes his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask putting my hands around his waist.
"I did this. I put you in harm, I was the reason your brother got shot and I'm the reason my brother's gettign stiches in him leg from a switch blade." He says looking in the mirror.
"If it wasn't for you I would probably be dead, if it wasn't for you I'd probably be getting hit by Zach, Jacob and Mark, If it wasn't for you I wouldn't of been crying on your scholder because someone saved an outcast like me from my brother. So if you want to blame yourself for being the reason I'm still alive then you're messed up." I say not letting go

"Umm Amelia can I have a word with you?" Mr. White ask.

I walk out into the hallway outside the door.

"I need to know the house you choose. The foster homes need to know so they can make room for you." he says handing me papers.
"I already had one in mind," I say. "I really liked..."
-

That night Grayson, Ethan, Parker, Mr. White an I all went to the Dolan's house. A few news reporters asked me questions about what happened and how I took it seeing my dead brother being shot. It hurt me seeing Hayden dead only a few feet away from me but when I found out he was dead I felt a sign of relive. The people who hurt me for most of my life are gone forever.

"Amelia did you pick a home yet?" Parker asked looking at me.
"I did, and I have the signed papers here," I say holding up the papers Parker's dad gave me at the hospital. "The foster home I picked was near the school and my new bestfriends."

Ethan and Grayson start blushing.

"I picked the house on this very street. The foster taking care of me is..." I pause.
"Tell us!" Ethan yells.
"I picked...Faith Hill as my foster parent." I say reading my papers.

Ethan and Grayson look at each other suprised while everyone eles cheers.

"Guys what's wrong?" I ask looking at them both.
"Umm...we haven't told anyone this before but...are foster parent is named Faith Hill. She's been with us ever since our dad got a few DUI's." Ethan says closing his eyes.
"What?" We all yell
"Look at the adress outside then look at the one on your paper. it's the same number. This is your new home." Grayson says standing up takign the papers.
"Oh my god, I'm speechless. You never told me this before." I say with my mouth opened.

Everyone is speechless till someone opens the door. It's Faith Hill.
"Gray Eth I'm home I have amazing ne-" She stops when she sees me.
"H-hi Faith, I didn't know you watched Ethan and Grayson Dolan." I say looking at her then at the twins.
-

It's been a few months since I moved in with Faith. Grayson and Ethan now treat me like a sister, what I always wanted. Since the insident the game in gym stopped same with the bullying. They now protect me from harm. Zach and his goons now give me money and the good news is...I stopped cutting. I'm now three months clean and I'm not doing it anymore because I'm way over joyed.

The project for Mr. Wyblie me and Ethan did is now complete. and it goes like this...

"You never learn, how many times do I have to tell you to pick up this shit of a house." Father says kicking me in the stomach. I just lay there on the floor curled up in a ball crying..."

The End