Hotel White

Okay Parker's house is huge. Four stories and he lives on the east side of town, where the mayor and the rich people live. His house has a giant front yard with a tire swing, the house is a cream coating with a black roof, a pretty good 2 acres long.

Parker seems really nice. He told me he's  the caption of the debate team and caption of the varsity boys basketball. Then he told me what I do and I told him I suffer from 504 and I don't do any sports. Right when I said that I thought he was going to stop the car and tell me to get out, but he didn't. He told me he can be my tutor for free.

"We're here, I'll tell my dad that you'll stay the night with us. He wouldn't mind." Parker says pulling into the driveway and parking his car.
"Okay, thanks." I say.

When I walk in the first thing I see is a diamond chandler and a picture of his family. His dad, his mom, and Parker.
"My mom died a year after we took that." He says as I look up at it. I look over him and he walks into the other room.

I follow him into the room and relies I walked in the dining room. A lady in black boot leg pants in a gray blouse with her hair in tight bun on the computer.
"Is my da-father here yet?" Parker asks the lady.

the lady looked up and spoke.
"Sorry Parker, he's still in his meeting at the court house, he won't be done till later." the lady says.

Parker walks out and gives me the signal to leave. "Do you want to head up to my room?" he asks.

I nod my head and he head up.

we head up the stairs and I hear running in the hallway. I look up and see a dog running to Parker.

"Aww hi Cherry, how's it going?" he says picking up the dog.
"Aww hi Cherry." I say putting my hand in front of her nose. She sniffs it and starts licking my wrist. Parker hands me the dog and it starts licking my face. Great my new perfume el la dog.

We walk to his room and it looks like a freaking 5star hotel room. white walls, flat screen tv, king size bed, a desk with a silver computer, a theater with a moon roof, a giant bookshelf, and a balcony. Okay this has to be the best bedroom ever.

I lay Cherry down and she jumps on Parker's bed on the pillows. Parker goes to his desk and goes on his project or something. I go to the bathroom, since I haven't peeded in like forever.

"Hey Amelia, did you miss out all of school today?" Parker says "I mean you were at starbucks for a while."
I answer through the door "Yeah I did. The councilor found out what's going on in my life so I'm going into a foster home if I don't find a second home to live in."

I flush the toilet and walk out and Parker greets me in front of the door, scarring me to death. He grabs my hand and leads me to the balcony.

"What happened to you and your family?" Parker says.
"I'm getting abused at home. I couldn't call the police because he has Facebook friends that are first responders. He has ways of getting out of jail and hurting me." I say looking in his eye.

He goes silent for a few seconds, a few tears roll down his eyes.

"I won't let them hurt you Amelia, Parker says putting his hand on mine "I'll protect you...I promise."

Those words go through my head. We're not a thing, I've just met him, and he can't protect me at school; no one can.

"I'm sorry that sounded weird. What I tried to say is I'll be your personal bodyguard." Parker says flexing both arms.

I laugh, witch I never do, at his little show.

"Right here," Parker says pointing to his left arm. "His name is 'Caption' and right here is 'The Flash'."
"Whatever Parker, so were am I sleeping?" I say.
"I have a guess bed. I'll show you." Parker says going back to his room.