Pain

Well guys, this is the torture scene, so I guess if you don't like reading those you shouldn't read this. I'll try and make this chapter not very plot relevant if you want to skip it. Thanks again guys for reading my fanfic! It means a lot!
---------------------------------------------
Lucy's perspective
******************
      My body was sore. My eye lids dropping closed. The pain may be gone for now, but the after effect wasn't. I felt so tired. I heard footsteps and I opened my eyes as much as I could. I'm so tired. It was the guy from before. The only person I've seen in this place so far. His deep brown eyes are still gleaming with power. He has brown hair as well. I can tell he works out too, he has muscles that I can see through his tight white shirt.
I don't have much energy left. I feel so drained. Emotionally and physically. Everything is a blur. I can't really remember everything. I feel like something is really off, but I'm to tired to notice it. The guy steps up to me and slaps me across the face. I try and lift my head but it's not like I've suddenly gained a lot of energy in the past few seconds.
"Awwww, what's wrong?" He questioned sarcastically. "You did give us a lot of your energy though". My energy...? "What...?" I ask quietly. My voice sounds so small, even to me.
"Oh that's right! You don't know! Weelllll that's too bad". He slaps me again and I can feel my teeth cut some of the inside of my mouth. I spit out the blood that started to pool in my mouth.
I can see his demented smile and I cringe away. At least I've got a bit of energy left. He leans towards me and grabs a piece of glass that seems to have just magically appeared. Where did he get that? He holds it up and I can see his hand come down fast. He cuts me across the arm and I scream. Pain ripples through me and another scream bubbles up my throat.
He smiles again as tears fall down my face. I feel so weak! I need to be stronger than this! I have a lot more energy now that I'm terrified. (A/N I know there's a word for this, that's not terrified, and it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't think of it! And it's bugging me so much too!)
He brings the glass up again. How is he not getting cut himself? Surely it's cutting him. And wouldn't that hurt. It's so painful for me...
It cuts across my arm again and then he slides it across my cheek. Tears run over the cuts which only makes it more painful. I try to stop my tears. I won't let him see me this weak! I need to be strong. He kicks me in the gut and it knocks the breathe out of me. I don't cry out or anything. I have to hold back the reaction. Maybe then he'll stop.
I really wish it would have worked, but he ended up staying and beating me for what felt like an eternity. Eventually he did leave though. My eyes shut when the door shut. I could finally relax a little knowing he probably wouldn't be back for awhile. I sighed in relief. I opened my eyes again and looked down at myself. Blood was everywhere. My clothes were tattered and stained with the red liquid. I had cuts and bruises everywhere. It'll be ok Lucy! I think trying to give myself even the slightest bit of hope. Natsu and the guild will come save me. The guy said that he didn't catch Natsu, which means he got away. And if he got away, that means he'll come and find me!
I knew that everyone would come get me out of this place. I have faith in them. They're the most incredible friends after all.