Determination

Lucy's perspective
*****************
      I wonder who healed me...
All I remember is waking up and being healed slightly. It wasn't like I was completely recovered, which I took as them reminding me I never will be, but it was a lot better than before. I relax a bit. At least I'm not quite so beat up. I look blankly across the room. I wonder when Natsu and the others will arrive. Funny, it seems like it's been forever since I've actually seen them. I don't think my dream counts...
Ughhhhhhh I miss my spirits and friends so much. I wish Natsu and the others would hurry up already, I know I should be patient, but, I mean, come on, I don't think it should take this long to find me. I hear a sound. A humming. Ohhhhhh no. It's the machine again. I try and look over my shoulder. It glowing. Crap. It starts up and my energy starts to be yanked from me. I puff out a breath. I squeeze my eyes shut and hold my breath hoping that it will help stop the pain going through me. It doesn't help a lot. But it's better than nothing. I squeeze my lips together. Hoping that the machine will stop soon.

• • •

It finally shut off and I fall forwards; all my energy drained. What do they even need my energy for anyways? It seems pointless to me, but maybe that's just because I don't understand. Although, even if I did know what they needed it for, I would never agree to it.

Natsu's perspective
******************
I race through the halls with Happy flouting beside me. I see a door and peak through the window. Nothing.
I continue the search checking every door I see, but none of them hold Lucy. I run around and finally see a silver door that has a keypad. That's suspicious. I walk up to it and peak through the door. Lucy! I can see her! I smash through the door after a few attempts and race into the room. Lucy looks passed out. She has cuts and bruises covering her, and her clothes are tattered. I run to her and try shaking her awake, she's attached to some sort of machine. "What the hell?" I whisper quietly.
"I don't know what you could possible be confused about!" I hear a voice call from behind. I swivel around in place to see some guy with dark brown eyes, and brown hair. He's standing pretty tall so he must think he's important.
"Who are you?" I ask bored and un-entertained. He looks at me blankly. "Why I'm the one who put you Ms. Lucy here" he answers smugly. I lower my eyes, glaring at him.
"Let Lucy go" I say. I've been trying to get her untied for a bit before the idiot showed up, but it's weird. It's like she won't get untied, I've tried as much as I could in that small time frame, and yet nothing. Maybe I just haven't had enough time?
"I don't think so Mr. Natsu, you see, Lucy now is bound to that machine, I've put a spell over it so she can't escape." Oh that idiot.
"Well release the spell" I say.
"No" it's such a simple answer, but it brings so much anger to me.
"We'll see about that" I say as I walk up to him. Prepared to fight. Why won't he just release her?! It's not like she even wants to be here, he kidnapped her. Not to mention, she a Fairy Tail wizard, she has a guild-a home-to come back to. And this guy comes in and thinks he can keep her from that. No, because friends don't give up on each other. I came to get her back. And nothing will stop me.

----------------------------------------------

      Short chapter, I know, I'm sorry. I've been so busy lately but my friend kept pestering me to finish the next chapter, so I did. Sorry I haven't been updating quite as often! I'll try and update more! But until I post the next chapter have a great time! I hope you all had great holidays!! Byeeeeeeeeee! :3