Escape

Natsu's perspective
******************
      I have to escape and find Lucy. But I'm so tired and drained. What just happened? The floor looks normal, like any other concrete floor. So what happened? I look around. Everything looks normal, nothing I can use to escape. "Guard!" I yell out into the hallway. The same guy shows up with a frown in his face "what?" He asks, clearly annoyed at being called by me. I pull him close through the bars and blast him with fire, while he's distracted with his face being burnt off I grab the keys that were tied to his uniform. He doesn't notice, and once the fire is put out he starts yelling at me. "Oops. Sorry." I say.
      He throws me in and orders someone, who must be close by, to "turn it on. As high as it goes" what does that mean? Oh well. I've got the keys now. I just have to wait for the opportunity to use them and break out.
      I feel light headed and the room starts to glow. I scream as pain rips through my body. I look down and see my fire getting pulled from me and then pushed into the ground. What? I think. It hurts like hell, what's happening? I grit my teeth and try and get myself under control. The room starts to sway and I fall to the floor. Everything starts to go black and fade. Soon the pain is gone though and the room stops glowing. I hear footsteps. The guard. I think before I pass out.

                          •    •    •

      I awake with a pounding headache. My body hurts and I feel like I've got no energy. At first I can't remember what happened, but soon I start to remember bit by bit. I pull myself off the ground. I still have the keys: stashed away in the pockets beneath my coat. I'm still in the cell. I need to get out, but I don't have any energy. Maybe if I take a quick nap, that way when I wake up I'll have energy and can fight. I lay back down and pass out almost immediately.

• • •

Waking up again; I have more energy. I sit up and check for the stashed away keys. Still there. Phew! I get up and walk to the cell bars. I peek out to see if there's anyone around. Surprisingly, other than the guards at the end of each hallway, it seems like no one is there. Perfect! I slip my hand through the bars holding the keys tightly in my hand. I twist my hand around and push the key into the lock. I had found out that the bars were magic proof so it was no use trying anything. Every time I blasted the guy or my fire at that guard nothing happened to the bars.
      I twist my hand again in a painful position, but it opens the door. Surprisingly the key clicks and the door opens with not much sound. I pull my hand back in, store the keys away and then step outside the cell. I look at my possibilities.
      But hey, why not go left? Seems good enough. I glance around again and start heading down the hallway that leads left.

----------------------------------------------
Im sorry this is a short chapter and that I haven't updated in awhile. I have been so busy with homework and life :(
Thank you guys, though, for reading my chapter! Have a great day!