New Student

After I talk to my friend once we reached her house I left back to my house,as I was walking in this dark alley I kept my head down as I saw too drunk men with their bottles in their hands as they drank it.I was passing by them until I heard one of them say ???: " Oh..look what we have here..." I hear them chuckle as I see them getting closer to me I start not walk faster by increasing my walking pace.I feel the man grab my wrist making me stop as he said, ???: "Hey...where a-are you going?" He said as he hicuped I say as I stare at the ground Y/n: " P-please..just let go of me.." I hear him chuckle and tighten his grip on my wrist,I grimace as I feel the pain shoot down to my wrist Y/n: "Please sir! Leave me alone!!" ???: " Ha...do you really think I'll let go of you?" Y/n: "You would..."I say to him as I elbow his stomach and take this time to run off back home.

(8:00 pm you arrived at home) I get back home so enter my house and look around but every light is off in my house,I sigh as I think about that jungkook guy

(8:00 pm you arrived at home) I get back home so enter my house and look around but every light is off in my house,I sigh as I think about that jungkook guy.I shook my head at all the thoughts of him as I walk up to my room and close the door once entered it,I threw myself onto my bed and just stared at the celling then mumbled to myself Y/n: "Tomorrow is gonna be a bad day..." I said before I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Next Day)
I hear my mom call me down for breakfast after I get ready,I yell back Y/n: "Okay mom!" I continue to get dress after I took my shower stilling thinking about that Jungkook guy from yesterday then I say to myself Y/n: "Why am I thinking about him?..aish I cant..." I sigh as I grab my backpack and go down stairs to the kitchen.

I sit down at the dinning table and start to eat my breakfast that my mom made me, Mom: " Y/n,you better hurry you only have 5 minutes to get to school." Y/n: " Mwo?!? AH I gotta go now! Bye mom!" I said as I grab my backpack and ran out of the house and on the way to school.

I arrive at school breathing heavily as enter the school I then hear my name be called so I look where the voice came from showing it's the principal of the school.I walk over to him and bow as I said Y/n: " Annyeonghaseyo Principal Yang" Principal Yan: "Annyeonghaseyo Y/n, I have something for you to do." Y/n: "Ok..What is it?" Principal Yang: " We have a new student and I want you to show him around this morning" Y/n: "Uh..Sure I'll do it..Where is he?" I see that the principal called a boy over here.I looked at him seeing that he has brown eyes and blonde hair. ???: "Ne Principal Yang?" Principal Yang: " Ah Taehyung this is Y/n,Y/n this is Taehyung." Y/n: "Nice to meet you Taehyung" Taehyung: " You too,please you can call me tae." Y/n: "Oh ok...Taetae" Principal Yang: "Ok.Y/n show Mr Kim around.Goodbye now" She said as she walked from us.

As I was showing Taetae around the school grounds I kept having this feeling that somebody was staring at me.I stopped and turn to Tae then I said Y/n: "Ok,The tour is done! Now have any questions taetae?" Taehyung: "Uh yeah I do Where is my class?" He said with a cute box shaped smile appeared on his face I thought to myself *wow...his smile is cute...* Y/n: " w-well um which class d-do you h-have?" *Aish...great job your stuttering* Taehyung: "Well my third class is...Science." He said while looking at his schedule,Y/n: "Ah ok you have the same class as me,Come on let's go to our class before lunch"

We both got to our class and once I entered with him I hear mumbles going on between the girls while some just shot glares at me but I just ignored them as I went and sat down in my chair. Teacher: "Ah! You must be Kim taehyung" (Blah blah you know tae introduces himself) Teacher: "Ok Taehyung Please go sit next to Y/n." After taehyung sat down education hell started.

(Lunch time😁🍕🍔🍟🍗) Everyone rush out of the class and made their way to lunch,But not me and Taehyung we stayed and packed up our thing after that we made our way to lunch.
We got there and grabbed our lunches then sat down with my friends that I made yesterday we even made a club called Bangtan,Everyone in Bangtan was talking and eating but me.I just started at my food as I moved it around with my fork with thoughts just rushing through my head until I heard Jin say something towards me Jin: "Hey..Y/n You okay?" I look up at him and nodded a yes towards his question before looking back down at my food.

I heard some girl call somebody so I looked up and saw a girl running towards us saying Girl: "Jungkook Oppa!!" She came and hugged him then gave a peck on his cheek,but this feeling was rushing threw me like..anger towards this girl I didn't even knew.I watched them talk and her attempt to flirt with him,I thought to myself * Why is she doing that...it's DISGUSTING!* as I kept on watching them even more anger built up inside me making me throw my fork down on my Lunch plate and grab my backpack then stomp off from our table and out of the cafeteria.

I made my way towards the dance room ignoring the yells of my name that was coming from behind me,I opened the music rooms door and entered before slamming it close.I looked around at music intrumenmts I go over to the Piano and start to play some song melodies I knew,I sigh as I stop at the last note of a song before grabbing my backpack and going to my next class which was gym.

I entered the gym and started class,We did basketball and laps around the gym before leaving the school.I was making my way home before hearing my name being called by jungkook of course I didn't stop because I was to upset to even talk right now. Jungkook: "Y/n wait!" I stopped and turned around to face him.

Jungkook: "Y/n...Why are you crying?...."

--------------------------------

What happend to Y/n? Why was she crying? Find out in the next part anyways I hoped you enjoyed buh bye now..😉