Ignored

I've been ignoring Jungkook all day,He has sent me notes during class,tried to talk to me,And now..Trying to make me jealous but I have to admit it..i am getting jealous but I try not to show it until it's finally time to leave school.

Y/n: "Yes...finally!" I mumble to myself as our teacher tells us to pack up and go home. I started to leave until the teacher told me to hang back for a bit. Y/n: "Yes Mr. Yang?" Mr. Yanh: "Here Y/n this is your test you took" Y/n: "Thanks.." I took the piece of paper and walked out of class room and out of school as looked at my test.

I sigh as I get home so I drop my backpack and lay down on the couch trying g to relax until I hear  my mom call me for dinner. "I'm not hungry!" I say to her as I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Inside my dream

I was walking around the school until I saw Jungkook kissing the girl again..I tried to do the walk pass them but it kept placing me back to the same spot,like it wanted me to stay there in my own sadness.I started to feel my tears slowly falling down as I watch it replay over and over again.

End of dream

I woke up to my mom yelling Mom: "Y/n! Wake up!" I open my eyes and looked at my mom's eyes.I sigh as I hear my mom say "You okay sweeti?.." "Yeah...I'm fine just a bad dream..."

----------------------------
Sorry if it was short! I'm currently working on homework so yeah I thought might as well publish it so yeah...BYEEE