Am I In Love?...Yeah

I look at the door as my mom closes it behind her,I sigh and close my eyes trying to go back to sleep but I can't.I get up and walk over to my cloest to get ready. After getting ready I walk down stairs with my backpack being slunged onto my shoulder as I walk out of the home on my way to school ignoring everything and everyone around me.

Jungkooks pov

I was waiting for Y/n to come at the front of the school so I can talk to her about yesterday and try to make it up to her,I was looking around until I saw a her coming through the schools gate.I smile and get up and run over to her bringing her into a big hug as I start to talk "Y/n! I'm so sorry about yesterday Lily came onto me she kissed me....Im so sorry...please forgive me..." I hear her sigh and hug me back while whispering in my hear "I forgive you Kookie..." I pull away with a big smile on my face.

Your Pov

I see him pull away with his signature bunny smile,I giggle at him before looking down thinking *why he said sorry to me...we aren't even dating..* I sigh as I hear him say "y/n...I also need to tell you something else..." I look at him and say "What is it?" He stares deeply into my eyes say he says " Would..you...be..my girlfriend?" I smile as I hear him say that but I can't even say anything to him all I can do is grab his colar of his shirt and smash my lips into his forgetting about the school bell that rang a few minutes ago.

I pull away and smile as he turns bright red,I giggle and hug him while I whisper to him just high enough he can hear me.

"Does that answer your question?...."

-------------------------------------------------------
SO here you guys there are like 2 or 3 chapters left! So yeah I hope you enjoy it my little seekers and I'll see you in the next chapter! BYEEEEEE