why...?

Y/n: "Crying...I-im not crying...i..uhh had dust ...in my eye.." I said to him as I look down at my hands,until I feel a finger being placed on my chin lefting it up so I could look at Jungkook in the eyes.

Jungkook: "Now...Why are you avoiding me?" I gulped as I try to avoid eye contact but I end up looking into his dark brown orbs,Y/n: "I uhh...umm I can't tell you...Goodbye now!" with that I ran off leaving him in confusion.

Jungkooks pov
I stood there with confusion written on my face as I watch her run off,I sigh as I mumble me: "Why is she like that..?" I continue to walk home.
Thinking about Y/n until I get home,I sigh as I run up stairs to my room so I can get this day over with and that I can talk to Y/n tomorrow.

Next day) I wake up and do my morning rutine before grabbing my backpack and running out my room and out the house on my way to school,I was walking until I saw Y/n walking alone so I smile to myself before I run over to her as I call her name Me: "Y/n!!" I see her turn around and wave with a smile plastered on her face.

Me: "Hey!" Y/n: "Hey Kookie..." I smile at the nickname before we start to talk on our way to school,I stare at her as she talks start to think * Her smile is so cute...Her laugh,her eyes,and...her personality is so prefect...wait am I falling for her?* I get snapped out of my thoughts then I look at Y/n as she says something Y/n: "Jungkook are you okay?" I nod before looking back in front of me.

We arrived at school right when the bell ring,I sigh as I didn't want to leave Y/n..I look at her then smile before giving her a sudden hug as I say Me: "I'll see you after class.." I smile once more before braking the hug and leaving to class.

Y/n POV) y/n: " What just happend...H-he hugged me? Why tho..." I start to think as I made my way to my class *His scent,his eyes,he's caring...and sweet...aish...and i in l-love?...*

-------------------------------
Ahhh here you go my little seekers...I hope you love it anyways Byeeeee 👐