Can you survive 4 more nights PRT1

CREATIVE_OR_NOT AndVod Maya_Dragneel- Eevie21 _-Oliver-Bitches-_
ProjectORB NyoJapanKiku13
TheFABULOUSbeings
Karen_108
xmiss_outrageousx
You didn't feel any different......

You opened your eyes to see playtime foxy hovered over freddys broken self......
"F-foxy...." You looked at foxy twisted jaw......
"I-I'm alright now you need to g-"

"What are you doing foxy?"
You both turn around to see the baby.........."W-who's that?"

The baby chuckled,"Sorry for my friends they didn't mean no harm...we just want to be friends..."

Yea right....

You looked at Foxy...Foxy hand pointed back....you nodded and whispered thanks as you was heading out the back door.....
"You sure you want to-"
Her voice became deep,"Leave?~"
You started seeing red everywhere as you turned around Foxy eyes were yellow and he started waking towards you....

"F-foxy..." It was about a second when your vision went blurry and you blacked out.......

You woke up in a dark room....it looked. Like a babyroom......
"H-hello?" You looked around and you looked up to see baby clowns looking up at you on a shelf......
You got up and a strong pain shot through your head..

"Ahh!~" Your ears started ringing.....
You opened your eyes to see a plush Freddy......You picked it up and it whispered to you....
"There's two ways out........"
You looked confused......"W-what do you mean?"
The plush toy pointed to two vents......."Be careful which one you pick...you could die....... In either one..."
At that point you didn't even wanna go.....
"But you can make it out if you crawl slowly..."
That did give you hope and you looked at both doors carefully........
"Hello....."
You heard a calm sweet voice......
"Its ballora....it's 5:00.....let's see can you make out with out me catching you~" The ballerina started laughing.....her voice became deep which made your skin crawl......
Your phone called and it was your friend Akinito....
"Hello?"
Akinito chuckled,"Hey you ok I'm outside Y/N......everythings alright?" He said in his sweet voice which seemed to calm You......
Ok ballerina....lets dance!

You took the (either vent) and started crawling............you started hearing noises like something was broken.......
"B-b-b-b-Bonnie...."
You eyeswide as you knew Bonnie the bunny wasn't in sight and was just a little puppet of playtime Freddy the messed up animatronic that tried to kill you friend
(Basically I DIDNT EVEN THEY WAS THAT CLOSE!!!😱)
Bonnie started singing his Bonnie song......you nod your head at him singing but you stopped as you heard something screeched real loudly....you covered your ears and looked up to be faced with phantom mangle.....Your whole body froze.......
She scan you...........
You wanted to sock her so bad at the glare she was giving you.....something tapped on you shoulder which made your heart dropped.......she slowly looked back.....
Phantom Foxy jumped scared the living jiz out of ya and you dashed out like sonic was a baby momma.......
You kept crawling fast until you heard ballora song .....you slowed down and it stopped......... You started crying and kept moving slow...
I-I just wanna go home.......
Ballora pounced in your face...
You screamed,"AHHHHHHHhhhhh...."
Your screamed went down......
Her eyes turn red as she turned around slowly and you heard balloon boy dark laugh....

Everything start to turn dark around you
Oh God I'm bout to die I'm bout to die ....
You started breathing hard as the music started playing faster and faster and listening to the laugh and seeing colors......You covered your ears,"STOP!" The music went louder......"STOOOPPP IIIITTTT!!!!!"............

🎉12:00🎊🎊🎉
"YAY!!!!"

"Y/N?"
You looked up to Akinito and hugged him tight...."Please take me home!!!!" he hugged you....."Ok.... Its ok...."
He walked you out....
Y'all got in the car and he quickly took off leaving the place.......you looked back at the place and saw a little girl with orange hair with a flower in her head whispering to you "Help me!~"

For some reason you nodded,"I be back little girl!!"

She vanished into the dark.....

Ok I'm done with this one yay!!!!!
Its now.....4:42 in the frieken morning tank th a hord!!!
Who is that little girl tho????
Playtime foxy:*in my area thinking about you*..... ....
Baby:*behind me.....* foxy why did you help her.........
Foxy:*looks back* I don't have to explain to ya........
Baby:do you like her more than me?
Foxy:...*ignoring her*....
Baby:*eyes turn red and slides out a crow bar*
Foxy:*turns around*-
Baby:*beating foxy repeatedly*
Foxy:*screams in pain*.............
*Shuts down as parts went everywhere*