Back up with who?

Oh my goooooooooooooooddddd thank all of you who read my book I got a lots of reads!!!wow I'm bout to cry I love all of y'all!!!! Y'all are my homies!!!!!💖💖💖💖(y'all make me not put my phone up in class )

Luna12662 _Kawaii_Roleplayer_
NatsuDragneel5054 animeislife17XD _-Alois-Trancy-_ Ruby__Rose. XxLittle_Nerdy_BoyxX

Guess what you got back uppppp which means.....your n-
😷I said too much
Read ⬇

You covered your face with the axe....
You heard something scraping and looked up to see foxy taking the babies mouth into his arm crushing it.....
"FOXY!!!" You cried out and Foxy threw her to the wall
You saw the golden bunny in the corner and you ran up to foxy..."h-he's here!!"
Foxy looked at his arm..."use the axe ..."the baby was getting up...."I got her you get Him Y/N! I love you!!" He went to go handle her and you turned around to see the bunny laughing at you"what are you gonna do.."
He chuckled...

Your body was shaking..."If I'm dying y-your coming with me-!" You swung and flipped your axe.......(your eyes turn purple but you didn't notice)

The bunny chuckled and ran to you...

You threw the axe hitting his head and you ran up to him and kicked him to the wall and you ripped the axe out a d kept hitting him...
He twitch and and screamed...you saw blood on the axe and sighed....you started to walk away when you got pushed through the wall......

All you felt was pain and you rolled over slowly and was meet with the baby.......she picked you up and you saw foxy body lying there...
"F-foxy..." tears ran down your eyes......
She started laughing......"you'll never have Foxy!!" Het face start deforming showing her true self.....
"AHHHHHHHHH!!" You screamed....

You cried and cried......"DONT TOUCH ME!!"

Foxy came up behind her and ripped her arm off she screamed and stAbbed your stomach....

Foxy Pov:
I sneaked up behind her and ripped her arm off and we. Fought,"why are you doing this Foxy?" Baby said as she pined me by my neck...."T-that's my girl!!" I kicked her to the wall and I was about to rip her into pieces when she grabbed my arm and twisted it.....and then she punched me making my jaw break..."THATS IT!!" I kneed her and threw her over me and stepped on her face....

Your pov:

You was on the floor trying to breathe......I-I can't die......

You had flashbacks of your abusive parents...throwing you down th steps...pulling your hair.....
You cried as you decided to give up but you lost too much blood as Foxy came.....
"F-foxy...." your hand was cold....
"Y/N.... Don't go....."
You rubbed his cheek...."I-I lo-" you coughed up blood....his ears went down...."Please don't go....."
You smiled,"w-what time is it....."
He looked around.."5:58...."
Your eyes widen.........."Foxy....I love you..." you tried not to cry to or more blood run out from you......
Foxy rubbed your hair......"I love you too Y/N..... I'll never forget you..."
A tear fell.....

You tried to hold on your last breathe.......foxy leaned in and gave you one last kiss.........

🎉🎊6:00🎊🎉

You heard something being tweaking and you heard a voice......"She's ok?"
You opened your eyes......
You was still in sister location...
I'm alive!!!!
You shot up but you felt wrong when yo I hopped off the table....you looked down at you hands.......you looked in the mirror next to you to see you was(Y/A)
(Your animatronic self)

You heard giggling and looked behind you to see the baby.......

"Welcome home...."
You felt your stomach and you looked down.....your pregnant.........
You looked up in the mirror to see foxy broken jaw......."F-"
His eyes turned red.......
"FOXY!!!!"

Baby:it's not over~
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Thank you so much for reading my story!!! I love all of you and y'all keep me going and I will make another x reader😁💕💕💕 love y'all !!!