A nightmare

X_Charles-Grey_X felix-ackerman 0darkrandomjoy0 -ElysiaHikara-

gem122116 _-Alois-Trancy-_

You woke up in a room that only had one light shining above.........

You looked around the room and saw a dark shadow in the corner.....it looked like freddy......it had a red blush on its cheeks.........
"Toy Freddy?"

He came from the corner....
You gasped as you saw him his hat was almost done for one of his eyes was gone he looked all bloody......his eyes turned red...
"Run!!!"
You looked to turn the other way and you came face to face with Night mare.
He opened his mouth...
You screamed and kicked him in the face....you quickly got up and started running....you ran down the hallway.............
"AHHHH!"
You ran in the bathroom......
You looked around and saw Chica feet under a stall...........you heart stopped.....shaky breathes escape your mouth........(Night mare was standing in the door way.............He vanished....)
You started crying.......

You didn't know where You was and turned around and you was met  with nightmare Bonnie...
You screamed and ran out.......

You kept running until you found the security room........

You tried to put stuff together......... Ok some gold bunny knocked me out.........
I'm not dead....yet.....you didn't know how to get back...you look at the time....2:56...

You took a deep breathe and locked the door...you ran and found the camera... You grabbed it and sat on the desk.........

"Hello.."
You eyes widen as you looked up to see a boy with Brown hair...he smiled at you.........

You just looked at him.........
He blushed and vanished....
You slowly looked back at the camera to see a puppet.......(the puppet is behind you)
The puppet vanished and you felt something rubbing your back..........
You quickly looked back........
Nothing was there and you exhaled heavily........

"HI KIDS YOU LIKE VIOLENCE!!"
You turned around quickly and you was met with withered Freddy..
You screamed and ran out ....
You was running when you heard static.........
You hid under a table and covered your mouth........
You saw toybonnie and toy Chica feet walks pass you.....
You didn't know what was going on..........
You just wanted to get out of here.......
You looked at you watch........

5:59.............

The table got lifted off of you and all the animatronics was surrounded around you......"PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!" you cried out...........
Withered Foxy walked up to you...... He jumped at you...
"AHHHHHH!"

"Y/N!!!"

You woke up......
Akinito and some other workers was surrounded around you....
"You ok!" you looked around and saw that same bunny in the corner turned off......
You looked at him.......
Akinito quickly picked you up off the floor.....
You noticed your clothes was all bloody........
Akinito cupped your face,"Shh...Its ok they are gonna close they found a body... it's 2:00...... You can come home early...."
You held him tightly,"T-they gonna kill me.." you whispered in the brown head ear.....he held you tightly.....he carried you into his car and drove you home and you stayed at his house........

It was really late......"Hey Y/N I'm bout to go to bed......."
You quickly jumped up ......"M-may I sleep with you..."
You both  blushed red......."u-um..... Why don't You want to sleep on the couch?"
You looked down.......
He sighed and chuckled,"Come on scaredy cat......"
You ran upstairs almost knocking him over..."Hey!!" he laughed.....

(HEY GUYS I will  START THE SMUT NEXT CHAPTER AND I WILL SHIP YOU WITH PLAYTIME FOXY(this is your 3rd night.....) I'm really trying hard not to let y'all die so.......